DenisDFat

Wet Ninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I was reading Chris Kohler's (author of Power Up, an excellent read) blog on Wired.com tonight, and I clicked the link to view the comments for one of the entries in his blog. In the comments for one of his posts, I noticed a post by a user named DDF:

[quote name='"DDF"'] Hideos Kojima knows nothing. Much less anything about making games that don't suck.

down with stealth[/quote]

Based on the comment, I knew that had to be our very own DenisDFat (his opinions on stealth games were well known). Included in the comment was a link to his blog, "DDF on Games," the very same DDF on Games he advertised in his signature before leaving CAG. For those of you who missed his comments on how so many games "suck" and are "dum [sic]," click the link to follow his opinions on gaming news.

On a related note, I believe the "DenisD" in his name comes from Denis Dyack, the president of Silicon Knights. I always suspected it, because few people spell "Denis" with one 'n', but his profile on his blog confirms it: under the About Me section, he mentions that he enjoys "making boring games once every 4 years." His CAG profile clearly demonstrates his opinion of Silicon Knights.

Anyway, enjoy.

I keep telling you, you're not going to get paid for any of this freelance P.I. work. And Higgins isn't going to put up with you not having any paying work.

I think he got banned and left but drama here is hard to follow up. i barely kept up with the lina/kittie drama till she finally left. That one ended pretty sad if you ask me.

man I just thought of DLF after reading this. I IM'd DLF once and I said hi," who are you", one of your blog readers. "oh are you a girl". No, DLF has gone offline.

[quote name='doodle777_98']I think he got banned and left but drama here is hard to follow up. i barely kept up with the lina/kittie drama till she finally left. It was a sad ending to that affair.[/QUOTE]

Until he left you mean? ;)

He wasn't banned, he just changed his user title to banned I believe.

[quote name='Graystone']man I just thought of DLF after reading this. I IM'd DLF once and I said hi," who are you", one of your blog readers. "oh are you a girl". No, DLF has gone offline.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='jmcc']I keep telling you, you're not going to get paid for any of this freelance P.I. work. And Higgins isn't going to put up with you not having any paying work.[/QUOTE]

+1 Magnum PI reference :lol::applause:

bread's done
Back