I Need An Xbox 360!!!!!!

webcamjenna

CAGiversary!
Any spots in SoCal that would miracly still have these? Please I'm specifically looking for the Preminium Package and it would help a lot. BIG thanks in advance.

[quote name='webcamjenna']Please I'm specifically looking for the Preminium Package[/QUOTE]

Is that some new man-made element?

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']ya its called the alleged five finger discount.[/QUOTE]
Yes, discussing shoplifting will help this usually lawful and upstanding community help you out.

good luck trying to get the 360 with the five finger discount. that shit will weigh you down when you runnin from the police.

If I'm out and about and I happen to spot any I'll pick them up and sell them to CAG's for cost. I'm sure there will be a second shipment before Christmas though. It won't kill you to wait just a little longer, the 360 won't make your life into gaming nirvana.

[quote name='webcamjenna']Any spots in SoCal that would miracly still have these? Please I'm specifically looking for the Preminium Package and it would help a lot. BIG thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
try ebay. lol

[quote name='Chris in Cali']If I'm out and about and I happen to spot any I'll pick them up and sell them to CAG's for cost. I'm sure there will be a second shipment before Christmas though. It won't kill you to wait just a little longer, the 360 won't make your life into gaming nirvana.[/QUOTE]

If you find a PreniuN, LMK. I about 10 minutes from you...

[quote name='2poor']good luck trying to get the 360 with the five finger discount. that shit will weigh you down when you runnin from the police.[/QUOTE]

You could always weaponize the power brick for offensive purposes...

I've had a hard time thinking of a good video game analogy for the 360 and why I don't feel so inclined to buy one until a massive price drop (which I know will take ages). The best I can come up with is I need the 360 like I needed a Gameboy Color while owning an original Game Boy; yeah, there are exclusive titles, but a technology improvement alone a buyer makes me not.

when the second shipment arrives in mid december, check the usual stores(target, walmart, bestbuy, costco, sams club, circuit city etc) they should all get some in the second shipment, you may have to wait in line tho.

why on earth would you NEED a xbox 360 at launch? no sane person wants one of these to play it, not when they are fetching mad money on ebay. Sell it to one of the psychos willing to shell out $1000 + for one.

when the ps3 is getting announced i am going to preorder one from every gamestop/ebgames/gamecrazy/gamerush in my area and dump them all on ebay on the day of the launch. I was dumb and didnt preorder any for the xbox 360 because i didnt anticipate this much demand. right now i am kicking myself.

[quote name='dracula']when the second shipment arrives in mid december, check the usual stores(target, walmart, bestbuy, costco, sams club, circuit city etc) they should all get some in the second shipment, you may have to wait in line tho.

why on earth would you NEED a xbox 360 at launch? no sane person wants one of these to play it, not when they are fetching mad money on ebay. Sell it to one of the psychos willing to shell out $1000 + for one.

when the ps3 is getting announced i am going to preorder one from every gamestop/ebgames/gamecrazy/gamerush in my area and dump them all on ebay on the day of the launch. I was dumb and didnt preorder any for the xbox 360 because i didnt anticipate this much demand. right now i am kicking myself.[/QUOTE]

For some people it is worth the money. Also selling on ebay is a hassle now and when you count in tax and listing fees, profits arent astronomical.

It's annoying when people try to tell people what's worth it to the person and what's not and try to sell it as an absolute. When you're talking about subjective value (as opposed to real cost values, ie core vs regular package) it's all up to personal judgement.

they had hella in palmdale.

coz they had like 4000 of them at zero hour, but not many people attended (cmon, it's in palmdale) so only about 2500/3000 were sold.

the rest of them went to Palmdale Best Buy.

they didnt sell out until like, before 1PM.

[quote name='Zoglog']For some people it is worth the money. Also selling on ebay is a hassle now and when you count in tax and listing fees, profits arent astronomical.

It's annoying when people try to tell people what's worth it to the person and what's not and try to sell it as an absolute. When you're talking about subjective value (as opposed to real cost values, ie core vs regular package) it's all up to personal judgement.[/QUOTE]

$430 after tax is what one of the premiums cost out of pocket.

They sell for $800 to $1000 from legit buyers on ebay.

Ebay fees are about 10% of the end of the auctions so about $80 to $100 on fees.

Net profit after tax and fees is about $350 to $550

actually they are selling for more 700 - 750 on avg. you're looking at bundles. Also many of the higher ending ones are with people with 0 feedback. Tons of people are messing with auctions

I heard from target, radio shack and compusa they had heard that there would be additional shipments next week. None were certain (and stated they heard conflicting reports), but I did hear the same story from multiple stores.

they had hella in palmdale.

It took me a while to figure that one out.

[quote name='webcamjenna']Any spots in SoCal that would miracly still have these? Please I'm specifically looking for the Preminium Package and it would help a lot. BIG thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
i said id give you mine since you're a girl!

Peter Moore, Microsoft's corporate vice president of worldwide marketing and publishing, had similar words on the subject. "Our goal is to replenish inventory in the channel every week," he said earlier this week during an interview with GameSpot at the console's launch event, Zero Hour. "So lots of Xbox 360s are flowing in every single week. It's not like we're shipping and then going dry for two or three weeks."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6140371.html

[quote name='thagoat']i said id give you mine since you're a girl![/QUOTE]
Pay no attention to what my profile says, for I am a female also looking for a 360! Please sell to me.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Thagoat, I'm the only one who'll give you a blowjob for it!:whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

So would I! Ok, no I wouldnt. That Smiley is just disturbing now...

ah well, she missed out on an easy ass xbox. for the rest of ya, they go on sale tomorrow. bids start at 1 cent. except for you alonzomourning23. somehow, a bj from a 7 foot nba player fascinates me...............

All you are funny haha. But on a serious note, please dont argue especially to those 2 guys that were talking about selling on eBay and stuff I just made this topic to hopefully help me and other SoCal(ers). And is there any possibility any stores would get it for this Black Friday? BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

[quote name='webcamjenna']All you are funny haha. But on a serious note, please dont argue especially to those 2 guys that were talking about selling on eBay and stuff I just made this topic to hopefully help me and other SoCal(ers). And is there any possibility any stores would get it for this Black Friday? BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE!!![/QUOTE]
i was serious, i would have cut you a deal. if you're interested the bidding starts in a few hours on ebay. 1 cent gets you started. ill post the links when they start.

[quote name='webcamjenna']Well then why not cut me a deal right now? Please :)[/QUOTE]
i already put em up for auction. i have another on the way from walmart if you want to wheel and deal for that one.

Looks like prices are starting o drop on ebay already when I just looked up some of the closing prices. Still going for quite a bit, but they are dropping some now.

[quote name='greendj27']Looks like prices are starting o drop on ebay already when I just looked up some of the closing prices. Still going for quite a bit, but they are dropping some now.[/QUOTE]

I think the reports of some of the launch hardware having issues may drive some people from buying off of ebay... it takes away your recourses for returning defective hardware.

Ok if you havnt figured this out yet. I know someone high up at Target and Best BUy. They both have told me the stores have the systems in, but they can only sell so much in a day. So thus you should be able to get them eveyr day. Especially tommrrow mornign

bread's done
Back