For Sale: Culdcept, Tactics Ogre GBA, Suikoden & More

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
I have a few collectible games up for sale. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks for viewing.

PS2 REZ (Like-new/complete) $57 shipped

PS2 Culdcept (Like-new/complete) $18 shipped

PS2 Suikoden III (Sealed/new) $35 shipped

PS1 Suikoden (Excellent overall condition, complete) $40 shipped
- Disc, manual and front cover are mint & scratch-free
- Back cover has some water damaged (slight wrinkled look)
- CD case has a few small cracks

GBA Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis (Sealed/new) $42 shipped
- Genuine U.S. version, complete & unopened

GBA Metroid Fusion (Sealed/new) $16 shipped
GBA Metroid Fusion (Sealed/new) + Official Prima Strategy Guide $19 shipped
GBA WarioWare, Inc. MicroGames (Sealed/new) $17 shipped

Hmmm, I think I'll take this extra $10 I could go get this (Suikoden III) for wipe my ass with it and just flush it down the toilet instead of giving it to you.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']Hmmm, I think I'll take this extra $10 I could go get this (Suikoden III) for wipe my ass with it and just flush it down the toilet instead of giving it to you.[/quote]

LMAO! harsh! :p

Geeze guys, dont be so ruff on him, he probably just didnt know. And although Suikoden III isnt really rare, I dont think it was re-released since you cant find it at major retailers or online stores like gamestop or EB. I just picked up a sealed copyt from someone for $25.

At least he has a decent price on Culdcept. I dont know about REZ though! :shock:

[quote name='Lepsbaseball11']Rez preowned from Gamestops website is $29.99. Maybe before posting these you should have done your research?[/quote]

considering it is a huge YMMV of finding the game at a Gamestop I do not think following their prices would be too smart.

A LOT of people must be taken in by these counterfeit schemes. No picture of the actual game, game is "new but not sealed", and he has feedback saying he sells bootleg games with scanned boxes. $7 shipping is because it is coming from the UK.

A new genuine complete US version of Tactics Ogre is fairly hard to find, I would say $40 for a sealed copy isn't too far off.

I'm all for free-speech. But the amount of flaming on this board is just childish. Honestly, some people here need to grow up.

Free bump for you and g'luck with your sales.

[quote name='nikkai']I'm all for free-speech. But the amount of flaming on this board is just childish. Honestly, some people here need to grow up.

Free bump for you and g'luck with your sales.[/quote]

You need to look up the definition of flaming. We're not flaming him, just pointing out his prices are a bit too high on some of those games.

[quote name='nikkai']I'm all for free-speech. But the amount of flaming on this board is just childish. Honestly, some people here need to grow up.

Free bump for you and g'luck with your sales.[/quote]

I can't help but suggest if there is too much flaming for you that it might be best to just leave so we don't insult your mature tastes.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']
can't help but suggest if there is too much flaming for you that it might be best to just leave so we don't insult your mature tastes.[/quote]

Agreed and when did anyone flame him, we were just letting other people know not to buy from him because his prices were high. That is my freedom of speech.

bread's done
Back