In the Groove + 2 RedOctane pads $40 and other RedOctane deals

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Posted in the Black Friday deals, but it actually starts today and I know most people wouldn't even think of them having a BF sale

header-rologo.gif
(active thrusday morning, midnight PST, ends 11/27)
2 In The Groove Official Pads, 1 In The Groove Game - $39.99
RedOctane Ignition Pad 3.0 - $79.99
Buy any RedOctane branded pad (covers ITG Pad, Ignition, Afterburner), get In The Groove for 19.99
Guitar Hero Guitar - $39.99

OMG, that In The Groove bundle is amazing. I was on the fence the last time they had a sale for just one pad and the game but now they're offering two pads and the game. I'm hopping on that now, thanks to RO and CD!

I guess you can't get free shipping if you add something else to make it over $40 but shipping for me was only $3.99 and I figured I'd need a carrying case for both pads anyways. Still a great deal.

[quote name='mcgavin27']The In the Groove bundle is actually only $29.99 at Best buy tomorrow. After coupon, it could be 19.99 or 24.99.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, didn't realize they even sold the bundle, only saw the game there. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='whitereflection']Can you use regular DDR pads for this game? If not, can you use the ITG pads for other games?

And where does it say it's $30 at BB?[/QUOTE]

front page of ad

Did the Guitar Hero controllers just start being sold separately? I was waiting for them to be sold separately and I might just buy a second one now.

Yeah, they went back up about a week ago.

ITG pads follow the same format as the 4 button DDR games- the games and pads are essentially comaptible with each other.

I couldn't get the Best Buy bundle this morning, so this is the next best thing. Still damn good for 2 pads and a game. I'll have to see whether this game is better than my faithful DDR.

[quote name='froinlaven']I couldn't get the Best Buy bundle this morning, so this is the next best thing. Still damn good for 2 pads and a game. I'll have to see whether this game is better than my faithful DDR.[/QUOTE]

yea, that ad was BS...i was the first one to ask about them (minimum 15 per store my ass) and they had NONE...i was like WTF?!1

bread's done
Back