Hot Girls part 3: Shakira vs Danielle . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You mother fucker. Of course I have to go with Michelle, but Hiromi is just so hot. :drool:

BTW, her GIS is NSFW. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Tough luck there buddy. Its all in the hands of fate. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Tough luck there buddy. Its all in the hands of fate. :lol:[/QUOTE]I hate you all. Well, at least 8 of you so far.

By the way, you're really doing a great job with these topics dc. You must not have anything better to do with your time. :applause: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate you all. Well, at least 8 of you so far.

By the way, you're really doing a great job with these topics dc. You must not have anything better to do with your time. :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for another easy choice. (Make that 9 of us so far. :D)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate you all. Well, at least 8 of you so far.

By the way, you're really doing a great job with these topics dc. You must not have anything better to do with your time. :applause: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Doesn't take as long as you might think to set it up. But doesn't change the fact that I need to find a better hobby :oops: :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Thank you for another easy choice. (Make that 9 of us so far. :D)[/QUOTE] :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

She is damn hot though. Not like Michelle, but still damn hot. :drool: :hot: :drool: :hot: :lol: :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Doesn't take as long as you might think to set it up. But doesn't change the fact that I need to find a better hobby :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I agree... you're doing a great job!

I just wish I'd known you were gonna make a new thread... I would've posted those pics of Maria Sharapova here instead. :)

cool, a new thread. adn damn what a tough decision. i think i'm going to flip a coin on this one...*flips quarter...* michelle wins :)

[quote name='gigan54']cool, a new thread. adn damn what a tough decision. i think i'm going to flip a coin on this one...*flips quarter...* michelle wins :)[/QUOTE]Solidarity, brotha. :cool:

Now I don't have to cry myself to sleep while watching Ice Princess. :lol:You only think I'm joking.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I agree... you're doing a great job!

I just wish I'd known you were gonna make a new thread... I would've posted those pics of Maria Sharapova here instead. :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the compliment, but my hat goes off to the genius who got the ball rolling and without him, none of this would have been possible . . . gigan54 :applause:

tough decision... i've seen one naked and one not.

hey Michelle if you're reading this, it's your turn.

Michelle Trachtenberg is in the realm of female where she's marriage material and a girl that you'd make love with. For me, anyway.

The other bitch is a dame I'd put a full-nelson on, fuck her from behind whilst K.C. & The Sunshine Band thunders in the background. On 8-track.

[quote name='Brak']Michelle Trachtenberg is in the realm of female where she's marriage material and a girl that you'd make love with. For me, anyway.

The other bitch is a dame I'd put a full-nelson on, fuck her from behind whilst K.C. & The Sunshine Band thunders in the background. On 8-track.[/QUOTE]
Now you almost sound like Jaykrue, except for that whole full nelson, K.C. & The Sunshine Band thing. That's all you :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Now you almost sound like Jaykrue, except for that whole full nelson, K.C. & The Sunshine Band thing. That's all you :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well... ;)

I'm not the "fuck the brains and dogshit out of a gal" kinda guy. That's what my alter-ego would do, I guess.

[quote name='Larsin']tough decision... i've seen one naked and one not.

hey Michelle if you're reading this, it's your turn.[/QUOTE][quote name='Brak']Michelle Trachtenberg has a rare beauty.

A winner is her.[/QUOTE]I knew there were more people around here with some taste. :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I knew there were more people around here with some taste. :applause: :applause: :applause:[/QUOTE]
A little disturbing to know that there's more than one person who's into the the dead girl look :puke:

[quote name='dcfox']A little disturbing to know that there's more than one person who's into the the dead girl look :puke:[/QUOTE]

I've always been lovefoolishly attracted to either cartoony looking girls (and I'm not talking hentai) or rare beauties. Michelle Trachtenberg is somewhere in the middle of those two spectrums.

It's funny, though, that my exgirlfriend (my only girlfriend) was the classic blonde "hot" chick (I did think she was beautiful, however). I hope this isn't a trend, though, as I want to squirt my genes through something nice. ;o

[quote name='dcfox']A little disturbing to know that there's more than one person who's into the the dead girl look :puke:[/QUOTE]

it's cause dead girls can't say no...

i got nothing :whistle2:|

[quote name='Brak']Michelle Trachtenberg is in the realm of female where she's marriage material and a girl that you'd make love with. For me, anyway.

The other bitch is a dame I'd put a full-nelson on, fuck her from behind whilst K.C. & The Sunshine Band thunders in the background. On 8-track.[/QUOTE]

I agree... except for the full-nelson/KC & The Sunshine part. I usually prefer to dog girls like Hiromi somewhere classy (for them anyway) like the men's stall in McDonald's. Still, it's difficult to pull off a wheelbarrow inside 4x4x6 stall. I've also come to the conclusion that I can't vote with confidence for this particular matchup as it's a hot girl thread, not a 'type-of-girl-I'd-marry' thread so I went w/ Hiromi. Sorry subbie. :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Now you almost sound like Jaykrue, except for that whole full nelson, K.C. & The Sunshine Band thing. That's all you :lol:[/QUOTE][quote name='jaykrue']I agree... except for the full-nelson/KC & The Sunshine part. I usually prefer to dog girls like Hiromi somewhere classy (for them anyway) like the men's stall in McDonald's. Still, it's difficult to pull off a wheelbarrow inside 4x4x6 stall. I've also come to the conclusion that I can't vote with confidence for this particular matchup as it's a hot girl thread, not a 'type-of-girl-I'd-marry' thread so I went w/ Hiromi. Sorry subbie. :cry:[/QUOTE]:lol:

fucker. :bomb: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

fucker. :bomb: ;)[/QUOTE]

That's what I get for not reading the thread. :lol: And as I said, I'd marry michelle but she doesn't qualify in my book as hotter than hiromi.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That reminds me, Zooey Deschanel isn't even on the list that the polls are being drawn from. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think dc also missed Estella Warren. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I knew I forgot Estella, but I didn't realize I missed Zooey too.

Here's the new list of girls from the last thread:

1. Luba & Marketa
2. Natasha Yi
3. Shannyn Sossamon
4. Anna Benson
5. Maria Taylor
6. Rachel Sterling
7. Yumi Egawa
8. Chisaki Hama
9. Sabine Ehrenfeld
10. Morgan Webb
11. Rhona Mitra
12. Kelly Carlson
13. Vicky Chen
14. Reon Kadena
15. Summer Glau
16. Sung Hi Lee
17. Elin Grindemyr
18. Adelina Schefferski
19. Chyler Leigh
20. Alyssa Milano
21. Erika Sato
22. Carolyn Savage
23. Victoria Silvstedt
24. Megumi
25. Jenna Von Oy
26. Lucy Pinder
27. Harada Ourei
28. Lily Thai
29. Sarah Silverman
30. Paula Poundstone
31. Rosario Dawson
32. Alizee
33. Sophie Marceau
34. Lacey Chabert
35. Sofia Vergara
36. Jamie Koeppe
37. Brittany Murphy
38. Ito Misaki
39. Charlotte Church
40. Linda Cardellini
41. Katherine Heigl
42. Amanda Bynes
43. Jennifer Hawkins
44. Kyla Cole
45. Keyra Augustina
46. Milla Jovovich
47. Nichole Van Croft
48. Skye Sweetnam
49. Rachel Leigh Cook
50. Anna Faris
51. Keira Knightley
52. Scarlett Johansson
53. Michelle Trachtenberg
54. Elisha Cuthbert
55. Alicia Witt
56. Maggie Grace
57. Natalie Portman
58. Evangeline Lilly
59. Mila Kunis
60. Alexis Bledel
61. Mandy Moore
62. Brittany Daniel
63. Zhang Ziyi
64. Emily Browning
65. Kate Beckinsale
66. Sarah Michelle Gellar
67. Kate Bosworth
68. Mika Nakashima
69. Bianca Lawson
70. Jodie Sweetin
71. Tiffani Thiessen
72. Camila Sodi
73. Jolene Blalock
74. Jenn Sterger
75. Maria Sharapova
76. Estella Warren
77. Zooey Deschanel

Let me know if I miseed anybody. Remember I need to have the name of the girl to put her in the polls, so random UFC girl and Girl from Tip's wallpaper doesn't count unless you can name them. Also I did include girls already posted in the first thread again in this list, just as long as they were not mentioned in reference to a poll.

how could you marry either? i dont care if she "looks" like marriage material. if she acts like a whore(and you know she does) then shes a whore. do you want to marry a whore? i just want to pump em and dump em.

No Eliza Dushku on the list huh? Just got a glimpse of her when that one cheerleading movie was on the other day...I would've thought someone would bring her up.

I thought you were going to find a new hobby, dc. :lol:[quote name='neudog']Michelle. She kind of has that Jessica Biel thing going.[/QUOTE]Good man. :cool:

[quote name='neudog']Michelle. She kind of has that Jessica Biel thing going.[/QUOTE]
She does have a Jessica Biel thing going. That's why I didn't vote for her. Both are :puke: ;)

[quote name='dcfox']She does have a Jessica Biel thing going. That's why I didn't vote for her. Both are :puke: ;)[/QUOTE]I'm immune to your lies, dc. ;)
[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Tratchenberg is so much hotter than that other girl that i dont even know who the other girl is. I hate polls.[/QUOTE]:bow: :bow: :bow:

[quote name='dcfox']She does have a Jessica Biel thing going. That's why I didn't vote for her. Both are :puke: ;)[/QUOTE]

Wow, DC, it seems our tastes are the same more often than not. :lol:

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Wow, DC, it seems our tastes are the same more often than not. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Smart people think alike ;)

poll #9 is up. I probably won't be around tonight so I decided to put it up early. I left poll #8 up as well.

Hiromi Oshima ....by a country mile.

Michelle Trachtenberg looks like she is doing a public service announcement for heroin addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back