Break ups and invariably things get left

[quote name='r1s3n']behind. Dad is coming to visit tomorrow so I was cleaning the upstairs room for his stay. Anyways was putting in some clean towels in the dresser by the bathroom and wham...I found it. Totally slipped my mind, as we only used it the one time. My ex girlfriends vibrator...it's in a plastic baggy with a little bit of cornstarch to keep it "fresh & supple"

I'm worried if her parents were to open the "package" and see this it would go badly for her. I wouldn't use it with another girl as it's been "used" and I'm not into the whole ass play thing so that's not an option. So left with two options mail back to her and try to make sure it's really well hidden, or toss it. It cost her 35 bucks so it's not like super expensive but, no reason for her to buy another one if she has this one, only thing is it worth the risk?

Anyways a picture of said device

http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=device4uc.jpg

r1s3n[/QUOTE]
Send it to her...write in Sharpie all over the box "Box 'o cock!"

You should probably just toss it.[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Another idea, replace the corn starch with yeast. Or blow.[/QUOTE]Or chlorine. :twisted:

I clicked the image link before reading the post. Caused my mind to race.

:rofl: You just wanted to have an excuse to post a dildo!

Id put it on the top of an open box and hand it to the 'rents. You're broken up, whats it matter? :lol:

I would call her and ask her if she wanted. If she's white and over 21 more then likely she has more then one by now. So just toss it if she meets the requirements.

BTW if it was used only once how in the hell did you know to put corn starch on it to keep it "fresh"

Here's your new gimmick:

People PayPal you small amounts of money for you to take pics of it and you in strange places. Like the the grocery store with it "accidentally" poking out your pocket. Or in your lap as you pick up your food at a drive-thru. Then after a few weeks you donate all the money the Child's Play.

[quote name='Moxio']Put it on eBay.

Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Mint/Like New/No Stains/No Scratches Great Christmas Gift for your mother in law!

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl: You just wanted to have an excuse to post a dildo!

Id put it on the top of an open box and hand it to the 'rents. You're broken up, whats it matter? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sums it up succinctly. Dildos aren't that important in the grand scheme of things. I doubt the girl will miss it that much since she's probably got a few backups on hand. I'm sure if the OP looked through his ex's purse while they were goin' out, he'd find a pocket rocket or 2. :lol:

Have you already opened the bag and smelled it? Hell, I'll give you two bucks for that, 5 if you lick it and 10 if you give it to your Grandma on Hanukah.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Either ebay it or mail it back to her in the box it came in with just a stamp on the outside so everyone can see what it is and laugh at her.[/QUOTE]

Well it certainly would be embarrassing for her parents to see it (assuming she's living with them). But, how many girls are gonna laugh at another girl for having a dildo? A few jokes here and there, but most younger women have them and aren't exactly ashamed. Hell, I had a friend once tell me about her dildo. I don't really know why but I asked her out a week later and she said no, so it wasn't like she was sending signals.

Now male sex toys will result in total humiliatian for guys, even though many men have them. My university school newspaper did an article about male sex toys once. They interviewed about 10 different sex shops, they all said they sell about the same amount of male sex toys as they do female sex toys.

bread's done
Back