- - - - -

Break ups and invariably things get left

#1 r1s3n   Savage Fighter! CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:05 AM

Na

Edited by r1s3n, 09 June 2011 - 03:15 PM.

You see that cross-eyed, savage lookin motherfucker over there? That's a savage fighter!

#2 Metal Boss   Supreme Master of Hadou CAGiversary!   1851 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Metal Boss

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:08 AM

Haha, your ex needed a fake dick.

#3 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15314 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:09 AM

behind. Dad is coming to visit tomorrow so I was cleaning the upstairs room for his stay. Anyways was putting in some clean towels in the dresser by the bathroom and wham...I found it. Totally slipped my mind, as we only used it the one time. My ex girlfriends vibrator...it's in a plastic baggy with a little bit of cornstarch to keep it "fresh & supple"

I'm worried if her parents were to open the "package" and see this it would go badly for her. I wouldn't use it with another girl as it's been "used" and I'm not into the whole ass play thing so that's not an option. So left with two options mail back to her and try to make sure it's really well hidden, or toss it. It cost her 35 bucks so it's not like super expensive but, no reason for her to buy another one if she has this one, only thing is it worth the risk?

Anyways a picture of said device

http://img265.images...e=device4uc.jpg

r1s3n

Send it to her...write in Sharpie all over the box "Box 'o cock!"

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#4 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15314 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:10 AM

Another idea, replace the corn starch with yeast. Or blow.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#5 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30091 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:13 AM

You should probably just toss it.

Another idea, replace the corn starch with yeast. Or blow.

Or chlorine. :twisted:

SblymnlCrymnl.png

#6 kakomu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2264 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:23 AM

mail it to her parents.
GameTZ trade list
TGN trade list
CAG Trade list
Spilled myself all over you like syrup
so delicious and stuck on you.
Used to be Capitalist_mao

#7 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:24 AM

I clicked the image link before reading the post. Caused my mind to race.

NsyncVEVO.png

#8 fieldkillah   Bleeds Black & Gold CAGiversary!   1651 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

fieldkillah

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:25 AM

Keep it and go as lorena bobbitt next holloween

Fieldkillah.png

fieldkillah.png

#9 Kayden   Banned Banned   17673 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:28 AM

:rofl: You just wanted to have an excuse to post a dildo!

Id put it on the top of an open box and hand it to the 'rents. You're broken up, whats it matter? :lol:

Posted Image Posted Image

Kayden you would be awesome in Congress.

#10 Moxio   Supervillain CAGiversary!   35394 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:25 AM

Put it on eBay.

Seriously.

#11 alonzomourning23   all my heroes are dead CAGiversary!   7774 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

alonzomourning23

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:30 AM

Why don't you just call her up and let her decide? It doesn't sound like you two are pissed at each other.
My guide/game tradelist - Free guides (just pay shipping), updated May, 17th, 2006

What CAG'ers have to say about alonzomourning23:

Pittsburghafterdark- "representative of liberalism as a mental disorder"
Bmulligan- "nancyboy", "college bumpkin"
Camoor- "happy-head weenie", "morally bankrupt"

#12 Graystone   ` CAGiversary!   15662 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:33 AM

I would call her and ask her if she wanted. If she's white and over 21 more then likely she has more then one by now. So just toss it if she meets the requirements.

BTW if it was used only once how in the hell did you know to put corn starch on it to keep it "fresh"

#13 Noodle Pirate!   My Cat > Your Cat CAGiversary!   2302 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Noodle Pirate!

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:54 AM

Either ebay it or mail it back to her in the box it came in with just a stamp on the outside so everyone can see what it is and laugh at her.
:whee:Check out my Tradelist for tons of games! Updated 11/21/08
Rares/Imports!! - GB/GBA/DS ~ PS1/PS2/PSP ~ Saturn/Dreamcast ~ Xbox/Xbox360 ~ PC Games ~Promo stuff
Comics/Manga/RPG Books/Posters/Trading cards/CCGs ~ DVDs/VCDs/LDs ~ Hong Kong Movies

Posted Image

#14 Chris in Cali   Mr. Negativity CAGiversary!   2637 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Chris in Cali

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:00 AM

Toss it, definitely.

#15 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:03 AM

In all honesty, I'd put it in a public restroom toilet.

NsyncVEVO.png

#16 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:15 AM

Keep it and go as lorena bobbitt next holloween

:rofl:

Posted Image

#17 JimmieMac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7761 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

JimmieMac

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:18 AM

Here's your new gimmick:

People PayPal you small amounts of money for you to take pics of it and you in strange places. Like the the grocery store with it "accidentally" poking out your pocket. Or in your lap as you pick up your food at a drive-thru. Then after a few weeks you donate all the money the Child's Play.

#18 masha   Russian Insult Dog CAGiversary!   3318 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:25 AM

Put it on eBay.

Seriously.

Mint/Like New/No Stains/No Scratches Great Christmas Gift for your mother in law!
:arrow: *I Keed I Keed*.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:28 AM

Smack her in the face with it.

NsyncVEVO.png

#20 jaykrue   Professor Of Pimpology CAGiversary!   8592 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:29 AM

:rofl: You just wanted to have an excuse to post a dildo!

Id put it on the top of an open box and hand it to the 'rents. You're broken up, whats it matter? :lol:

Sums it up succinctly. Dildos aren't that important in the grand scheme of things. I doubt the girl will miss it that much since she's probably got a few backups on hand. I'm sure if the OP looked through his ex's purse while they were goin' out, he'd find a pocket rocket or 2. :lol:
My new fave anime: Lucky Star

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Prostitution is a combination of sex & free enterprise. Which of those are you opposed to? -SensibleErection

I don't date women with more than zero children -jaykrue

#21 JimmieMac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7761 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

JimmieMac

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:29 AM

Have you already opened the bag and smelled it? Hell, I'll give you two bucks for that, 5 if you lick it and 10 if you give it to your Grandma on Hanukah.

#22 alonzomourning23   all my heroes are dead CAGiversary!   7774 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

alonzomourning23

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:36 AM

Either ebay it or mail it back to her in the box it came in with just a stamp on the outside so everyone can see what it is and laugh at her.

Well it certainly would be embarrassing for her parents to see it (assuming she's living with them). But, how many girls are gonna laugh at another girl for having a dildo? A few jokes here and there, but most younger women have them and aren't exactly ashamed. Hell, I had a friend once tell me about her dildo. I don't really know why but I asked her out a week later and she said no, so it wasn't like she was sending signals.

Now male sex toys will result in total humiliatian for guys, even though many men have them. My university school newspaper did an article about male sex toys once. They interviewed about 10 different sex shops, they all said they sell about the same amount of male sex toys as they do female sex toys.
My guide/game tradelist - Free guides (just pay shipping), updated May, 17th, 2006

What CAG'ers have to say about alonzomourning23:

Pittsburghafterdark- "representative of liberalism as a mental disorder"
Bmulligan- "nancyboy", "college bumpkin"
Camoor- "happy-head weenie", "morally bankrupt"