I scare small children

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The other day, I get into my apartment building's elevator and hear the sounds of people running behind me. Being the gentleman that I am, I politely wait and hold the doors open. It turns out to be two very young (kindergarten) girls. One of the girls gets in the elevator, while the other one just stands there staring at me. She waits about 5 seconds and says, "daijoubu", which means "I'm fine/never mind" and runs away.

I wonder if you seem as misplaced to them as they seem to us , here in the part of america i live we dont see many chinese or japanese so they seem very misplaced not in a bad way i do have a lot of respect for those smartasses they do come up with over 90 % of the stuff we use !

For some reason, I seem to scare girls under age 5. Friends bring kids over, they're always fine. But bring over any girl under age 5 and they freak out and start crying when they see me. My g/f had a party and her roommate's sister brought her kid over. She hid from me all over the house (despite the fact I was ignoring her) and kept begging her mom to go home.

My g/f and I have several friends with babies now. They hand me a boy, everything is cool. They get NEAR me with a girl and let the screaming begin. It makes me all the more frustrated because I never asked to be the baby holder and have no interest in it, but for girls it is some sort of lame paternity potential test to hand their boyfriend a baby and see what he does. I don't want to hold your screaming kid or your friend's screaming kid. Deal with it.

All childish pedophile jokes aside, it bothers me when kids freak out and act like you're after them, especially when you do your best to leave them alone or avoid antagonizing them.

:rofl: I was just looking through your garden pictures and was wondering why there weren't any Japanese denizens staring oddly at you. :)

[quote name='daphatty']:rofl: I was just looking through your garden pictures and was wondering why there weren't any Japanese denizens staring oddly at you. :)[/QUOTE]

Look closely at the 8th pic, on the left you can see someone takng a picture of "the monstrous bald-headed one" and waaaaaay across the lake by the red tree there are two people staring and cowering in fear.;)

how come the first 10 responses are suggestions are sexual (or at least disturbing) in some sort. he said 5 year olds! you guys are all sick.

[quote name='iheartmetal']how come the first 10 responses are suggestions are sexual (or at least disturbing) in some sort. he said 5 year olds! you guys are all sick.[/QUOTE]

You find John Tesh "sexy."?

[quote name='chosen1s']For some reason, I seem to scare girls under age 5. Friends bring kids over, they're always fine. But bring over any girl under age 5 and they freak out and start crying when they see me. My g/f had a party and her roommate's sister brought her kid over. She hid from me all over the house (despite the fact I was ignoring her) and kept begging her mom to go home.

My g/f and I have several friends with babies now. They hand me a boy, everything is cool. They get NEAR me with a girl and let the screaming begin. It makes me all the more frustrated because I never asked to be the baby holder and have no interest in it, but for girls it is some sort of lame paternity potential test to hand their boyfriend a baby and see what he does. I don't want to hold your screaming kid or your friend's screaming kid. Deal with it.

All childish pedophile jokes aside, it bothers me when kids freak out and act like you're after them, especially when you do your best to leave them alone or avoid antagonizing them.[/QUOTE]

I have the opposite problem, little kids follow me. I don't know why. I can't stand little kids but that doesn't stop them from harrassing me.

I only need bring out a quote from Bash.org:

#56879 +(725)- [X]

i lived there for a month
japan is great
really fucked up, but great
its weird. me being a 6'4 white guy standing on a train with a bunch of japanese people who are around 5'
i had a fucking guy dressed as sailor moon looking at me as if I was the weirdo

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I have the opposite problem, little kids follow me. I don't know why. I can't stand little kids but that doesn't stop them from harrassing me.[/QUOTE]

I have that same problem myself, and it drives me nuts

Cheapy, did you scare 5 years olds in New York??

[quote name='ryanbph']I have that same problem myself, and it drives me nuts

Cheapy, did you scare 5 years olds in New York??[/QUOTE]

I was going to say, so whats changed? :D

My manager from work wants to go to Japan, lets note that he's a big 6'7" white guy that looks like Chewbacca.

He's gonna be followed just for how he looks. :D

Don't worry about it cheapy. When I spent time in Japan, the family I stayed with's niece was terrified of me. My host mother's sister told her to come meet me, the little girl walked in the room, took one look at me, and started to cry, and at the time I was like 5'5" and not even 100 pounds (I was a small guy). Japanese girls are just afraid of foreigners. I'm sure you'll get more accustomed to it.

KoreaStudent.jpg

I had some similar experiences like that in Korea but most of the time, little kids would be VERY interested in us (I was with a group of American students). There were a couple times where they would just run up to us and start speaking English. They wanted to practice it and could speak it and understand it better then adults could. It was really interesting.

However, when I took the picture, these kids seemed more frightened, but they were also a lot younger.

They probably just think you're J Allard, they react to you the same way they do to the Xbox.

If you walked into that Xbox cafe thing they just built, with a suitcoat over a hoodie, I swear somebody'll ask you to sign their Xbox.

bread's done
Back