24 DVDs?

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
It's one of my favorite shows. I know that FYE has $20 rebates on the two seasons now (which does bring season 1 to a decent $20, but leaves season 2 at the high price of $40). However, as much as I love the show, it's really not a DVD you can just pop in and watch at anytime, so I don't think it's worth that much. Anyone have any other deals they can think of?

While I'm on topic, does anyone know when season 3 is going to come out on DVD?

I bought Season 2 from FYE for $40 with a $20 rebate, ask them to scan it if the tag still says $60. You will never see a better deal than this because hell, unless you are sneaky with coupons and promotions it will cost you $20-$25 just to RENT all the discs (unless of course you have NetFlix or something).

Season 3 will probably be out in the fall because Season 4 doesn't start until January. There's going to be a ton of extras, including a couple alternate endings.

[quote name='Stargun007']It's one of my favorite shows. I know that FYE has $20 rebates on the two seasons now (which does bring season 1 to a decent $20, but leaves season 2 at the high price of $40). However, as much as I love the show, it's really not a DVD you can just pop in and watch at anytime, so I don't think it's worth that much. Anyone have any other deals they can think of?

While I'm on topic, does anyone know when season 3 is going to come out on DVD?[/quote]

Since you don't think it's worth the price, have you considered loaning it out from your library? That's how I've been watching season 2. Then again, I have a good city library with lots of DVDs.

Well, I've seen both seasons already, and I even rewatched them (borrowed from friends). But next year I will be moving to college where I won't have Netflix, and I want to get my friend to watch the shows. I still don't know whether I want it or not.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']I bought Season 2 from FYE for $40 with a $20 rebate, ask them to scan it if the tag still says $60. You will never see a better deal than this because hell, unless you are sneaky with coupons and promotions it will cost you $20-$25 just to RENT all the discs (unless of course you have NetFlix or something).[/quote]

I was just there and asked them to check the price on Season 2, and it rang up as $59.99. I guess I'll have to try and see what happens at another one.

Season 1 is worth it at $20 (hell, I have a copy of it and I would get another just to have another). Season 2 is good at $40, especially if you've never seen it.

And Season 3 will probably come around September 14 (I think). A week before Star Wars...

Uh, yeah you can pop these in anytime, just make sure you have a free weekend, because you can't watch just one.

And where did the info about season 4 starting in January? That sounds ridiculously late, considering season 3 started last week of October.

And the DVD should come out early September - s2 came out on Sept 9

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

It's been in TV guide. Shows like Alias, NYPD Blue and 24 will start in January to minimize the amount of Reruns shown. So this year, RERUNS are gone.

Yeah, it's going to start in January but it is going to run EVERY WEEK until it's over. So no more of that "wait 4 weeks for a new episode so we can show 8 episodes of American Idol and some new retarded reality show".

And they're going to have 3 episodes that will each be 2 hours long- the season premiere, the season finale, and another episode in the middle.

bread's done
Back