ebay crazy prices and heavy misuse of the word rare

[quote name='zewone']Suikoden II and the US version of Dragonball GT are actually priced about what they sell.[/quote]

I did not know, I am not into dragonball I saw suikoden 2 for like 80 bucks somewhere on ebay once

Nothing wrong with saying a ps1 game still factory sealed is rare, and a game that one has is worth nothing, unless someone is willing to pay that much, so if someone bids high on an item, it is worth that much to them...

[quote name='trustcompany1013']mint to me means that the only thing wrong with it is that the games open[/quote]

that's wut "mint" means to me too...but then i asked this other guy what he thought it meant..he said light scratches if any...light scratches to me is not mint..it is just "excellent"...

[quote name='ryanbph']Nothing wrong with saying a ps1 game still factory sealed is rare, and a game that one has is worth nothing, unless someone is willing to pay that much, so if someone bids high on an item, it is worth that much to them...[/quote]

One mans trash anothers man treasure. =)

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='trustcompany1013']mint to me means that the only thing wrong with it is that the games open[/quote]

that's wut "mint" means to me too...but then i asked this other guy what he thought it meant..he said light scratches if any...light scratches to me is not mint..it is just "excellent"...[/quote]

I've had problems with this. People call something "mint" or "perfect" (which to me, mean the same thing) and the product certainly is not. The main culprit is usually that the instruction manual is not completely smooth/crease free.

'Complete' is also a word thrown out too often on ebay. I consider complete to be at least with the box, manual, and game.

Some sellers apparently see it as just having the cart/cd (and sometimes with a manual).

Oh shit, does that Lacrosse game always go for so much? My TRU has a couple on their BOGO table for $15.

EDIT: Nevermind. I realized there were zero bids.

My (least)favorite E-bay abuse is the huge shipping costs some sellers try and get away with. I saw someone selling Eternal Darkness the other day and charging 17$ shipping! A few idiots bid on it too...

[quote name='trustcompany1013']shit, im so picky that light scratches means alright[/quote]

yea, me too, its just that some ppl arent capable of keepin their shit in good condition :roll:

I actually wrote a mildy nasty email to someone who said a game was "mint" but when I recieved it the case had marker writings and the game was insanely full of light to even almost ruinable scratches. He refunded my money, plus shipping PLUS an extra 3 dollars (the game was only like 3 bucks, it was reloaded for ps1, lol) and told me he was sorry and to keep the game.

So, I gave him good feedback. :)

Is it right to fear that lacrosse game for bring made by Acclaim? Lacrosse is a really cool sport (even the indoor kind, although outdoor is better), but this is LAX Blitz isn't it?

I've never seen the game anywhere.

bread's done
Back