Pac-Man sells out

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
It appears Pac-Man has sold out. My guess is that he probably whores himself out lots here in Japan. This time, it is for Boss Coffee in a can, which is probably one of the more vile things you could put into your body. It makes Mountain Dew seem like health food.

Taken at my local Family Mart convenience store
pacmanboss.jpg

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Coffee in a can doesn't sound to pleasing.[/QUOTE]

Shenmue reference time!

"Say... you wouldn't have a bit of change... to buy an old man a can of coffee, would you?"

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Coffee in a can doesn't sound to pleasing.[/QUOTE]
it isnt that bad, but i would stick with starbuck

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Shenmue reference time!

"Say... you wouldn't have a bit of change... to buy an old man a can of coffee, would you?"[/QUOTE]

Man the good ol days of Dreamcast. I always wonder if it really comes out warm from the vending machine cause the ol timer acted like it was hot coffee then again it's a game.

[quote name='zewone']Too ill.
cap-attack-01-t.jpg

cap-attack-02-t.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good lord why do we never get anything that cool here in the US ?

I was able to get my hands on some of the Mario Bros Magnetic scenes but I so wish we had those here in the states.

I love the cheap Taiwanese coffee drinks called "Hello Boss". I guess they're supposed to be "knockoffs" to the Japanese brand? I never thought of it like that. Anyway, if ya got a Ranch 99 supermarket, try em...

I agree that boss coffee isn't that great but the others aren't bad. UCC is good and I drink the Kona blend almost every day.

I see these all the time at the 2 japanese grocery stores in my area. They must be popular, but I've never tried one.

[quote name='Graystone']Man the good ol days of Dreamcast. I always wonder if it really comes out warm from the vending machine cause the ol timer acted like it was hot coffee then again it's a game.[/QUOTE]

Well at the japanese grocery stores I'm familiar with they have hot canned drinks. They put them in something that looks like a small (maybe 2 feet by 1.5 feet) see through refrigerator except instead of keeping things cold then heat them up. They only put tea and coffee cans in the warm one, though they also put them in the larger cold fridge.

bread's done
Back