Pikmin 2 (GC) $20 at Amazon (TRU)

Woohoo! Thanks Cheapy! I've been wanting to pick this (Pikmin 2) up as a gift for someone this xmas, after having so much fun with my copy. GREAT price!!! =)

G'luck finding Pikmin 2 in many retail stores...I rarely see it brand new.

Edit:Not saying at all that it is rare, just tough to find in areas.

Just price checked both games at TRU B&M. Both were full price. If your Best Buy pricematches online deals(haven't seen one that doesn't), you can get the games for this price. Unfortunately, mine didn't have the games.

Rats, too bad it doesn't qualify for the 2 for $30 deal on $19.99 titles. Plus, I hate paying $5-7 on shipping. :p

Phew! I got into this deal just in time. I PM-ed it at CC yesterday for a cost of $16.99 after 10% off the $30 difference.

Thanks, CheapyD!

Been wanting to pick up a Pikmin game, so this deal on the sequel is nice despite the shipping hit.

Still available as of now.

Picked up both. Good deal on them and it helps me get closer to completing goal of getting all of Gamecube's first party titles.

Whoa, I received it already. Sometimes Amazon just slings product out super-fast regardless of paying only for cheap shipping.

If this deal comes back, be aware that Pikmin 2 is a 27-block game. I for one usually try to avoid anything 20+ blocks memory card usage for GC (such card hogs are usually multiplatform games I'd get on Xbox regardless).

bread's done
Back