Holy Crap ...get Them While You Can!!

ITDEFX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
so here I am , seeing how i picked up a few more of those useless poster thingies you got when you bought any star wars stuff on Nov1. The last time i was at best buy they had still tons left over. Now i read the force.net and guess what? STARWARS.COM is selling them for 12 bucks a pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go get them while you can, either for free or for a penny each.....im gonna raid my best buy tomorrow for them yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa :)

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=104636;category_id=;pcid1=;pcid2=

ok cliff notes

*Remember those cheap cardboard POS you got for free when you bought EP3 or Battlefront2 on Nov 1st?

*Best buy still has boat loads of them that you can buy for a penny each

*Starwars.com is selling them for 12 bucks a pop

think of the possiblities :)

[quote name='ITDEFX']
think of the possiblities :)[/QUOTE]

Lots of useless cardboard? Jerkoff to starwars characters?

[quote name='help1']Lots of useless cardboard? Jerkoff to starwars characters?[/QUOTE]

your choice my friend..your choice. :p

i dont understand the possibilities either, I guess i could put up star wars posters all over my apartment if i go to best buy and buy all their posters for a few pennies? I have a hard enough time getting chicks to come over but that would really make matters worse.

when I was single and lived in alittle studio Apt. I actually decorated my walls with Star Wars Figures hung on the walls, still in the package, I had (and still have) enough to fill up 2 complete walls. It looked like this when I met my now wife, Im a lucky man

[quote name='Wombat']when I was single and lived in alittle studio Apt. I actually decorated my walls with Star Wars Figures hung on the walls, still in the package, I had (and still have) enough to fill up 2 complete walls. It looked like this when I met my now wife, Im a lucky man[/QUOTE]

..........To have her have purified the "Deathwall" (Deathstar) o.o

Unintentional humor is the best.

When I read the Title I was thinking 1-cent video games, XBox 360 systems in stock at CC or BB, etc. Then I get in here and all the hype is about...Star Wars posters.

Makes me think of Conan O'Brien's constant impressions at the expense of Star Wars fans ("That's not funny Conan O'Brien!" followed by weird nasally gurgle Conan makes).

Hee hee. Please don't take offense to my post. I'm just as nerdy with Star Trek and other stuff. Made me laugh is all.

One problem though. Best buy hasn't had these i a while. I went there on Nov 1st, but only to pick up a few of the unleashed vaders. I noticed all the soccer moms trying to steal them, like they were just free hand outs, or buying lots of them for the 10 cents or whatever it cost.

I got my battle front at TRU, where i also received a free holograpic emperor figure. Which is a much better deal then what best buy had.

damnit, someone lock this, everytime I gets bumped I've forgotten the thread title so I go enter the thread wondering that it is and am disappointed every time :lol:

[quote name='guardian_owl']damnit, someone lock this, everytime I gets bumped I've forgotten the thread title so I go enter the thread wondering that it is and am disappointed every time :lol:[/QUOTE]

LoL! Priceless

bread's done
Back