Final Fantasy IV Advance $26.88 at Target

Dezuria

CAGiversary!
Target is getting Final Fantasy IV Advance on Dec. 14 and it will be on sale for $26.88. Super Mario Bros. 3 will also be on sale for that price. :)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']My evil plan is to purchase a famicom Micro and use the $10 coupon to acheive a price of 16.88 for FF4[/QUOTE]

Me too!

[quote name='the ender']are the best buy $10 off coupons still working? If so, you can get it for $24.99.[/QUOTE]

good point. the retail for this I believe i sonly 29.99, so with that coupon it would make it only 19.99+ tax as BB, not too shabby.

thanks OP! i'm going to read up on some reviews before I check this one out.

[quote name='asianxcore']good point. the retail for this I believe i sonly 29.99, so with that coupon it would make it only 19.99+ tax as BB, not too shabby.

thanks OP! i'm going to read up on some reviews before I check this one out.[/QUOTE]

Sounds really tempting. I've gotten so many games with that coupon. My DS collection has had a major increase. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Reviews...? The game is 15 years old.... IMO it's the best FF. Go and pick it up as soon as possible; you won't regret it.

[quote name='Maxim726X']Reviews...? The game is 15 years old.... IMO it's the best FF. Go and pick it up as soon as possible; you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This is one of those no-brainer purchases.

I'll be picking this up at BB with coupon next week, but thanks for the heads up. And in case anyone was curious...

[quote name='GameSpot']The really important thing is that Tellah's famous "You spoony bard!" line has survived unscathed, so this version definitely retains its cred. [/QUOTE]

Aww... but they changed Meteo to Meteor. That's disappointing.

Good to know this will be on sale for something cheaper than 30 bucks. I picked up Mario Tennis last night for $25 at Wal Mart with a price match.

[quote name='asianxcore']good point. the retail for this I believe i sonly 29.99, so with that coupon it would make it only 19.99+ tax as BB, not too shabby.

thanks OP! i'm going to read up on some reviews before I check this one out.[/QUOTE]

Nope, MSRP is unfortunately 34.99. Nintendo knows the value of this little gem and what people will pay for it.

Outside of that everything looks great and the added feature of the Lunar Ruins bonus dungeon makes it that much better...

[quote name='Starky27']Nope, MSRP is unfortunately 34.99. Nintendo knows the value of this little gem and what people will pay for it.

Outside of that everything looks great and the added feature of the Lunar Ruins bonus dungeon makes it that much better...[/QUOTE]
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259414.asp
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...463861-0264960?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Fina...sem/rpsm/oid/137881/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I've only seen 29.99. Hopefully it doesn't go up when its released.

That's even better then, I was just going off the GameStop price and figured Nintendo was sticking with their $35 'premium' game pricing...

[quote name='Maxim726X']Reviews...? The game is 15 years old.... IMO it's the best FF. Go and pick it up as soon as possible; you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]
I wish they would have packaged in another FF with this one though, like they did with Dawn of Souls. I'm kind of a cheapass, so it's difficult for me to bring myself to pay $25 for only one 15 year old game. I may just hold out until it's on sale for $15 or so somewhere.

[quote name='skinsfan56la']I'm going to price match the bitch at Best Buy. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be easier to use the $10 coupon and get it for $19.99?

[quote name='Roufuss']Wouldn't it be easier to use the $10 coupon and get it for $19.99?[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm just being REALLY late to the party, but what $10 coupon?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']yeah but do printed out copies of the $10 off coupon work? i couldn't find them at my BB.[/QUOTE]

Here we go again....

Wonderful game, the story is worth the pride of admission alone. Especially for fantasy anime fans.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']So is the MSRP $30 or $35? Either way I'll get it at BB w/c for $25 but $20 would be a lot sweeter.[/QUOTE]
It's $29.99 at ebgames.com, so hopefully it will be at BB too.

Yes, i am getting the famicom gba micro so i will be able to take advantage of the price on this game, thanks op! (This provided my target doesnt sell out!)

No GBA games are $35. Additionally, the price is listed as $30 at Amazon, EBGames, and Gamestop... so why the hell would anyone think it's $35?

They've already adjusted to the DS pricing without realizing the GBA game standard price has been a max of $30 for a while. Hell, even I had to double take on realizing it couldn't be $35. I've gotten used to thinking in terms of the DS myself.

[quote name='Chacrana']No GBA games are $35. Additionally, the price is listed as $30 at Amazon, EBGames, and Gamestop... so why the hell would anyone think it's $35?[/QUOTE]

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was $34.99 when it came out. That was a while back, though.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was $34.99 when it came out. That was a while back, though.[/QUOTE]

So was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Square always charges an arm and a leg for their GBA games. But I figure, with the DS and PSP going full swing nowadays, it would be kinda silly to try and charge that much for a GBA game. Most store listings would agree with that thought.

FYI, it will be $24.99 from Gamefly as well assuming it's $30 retail. All their GBA titles are $24.99 at launch.

Also, as has been said, this it the best FF game in the series.

Damn. I really want this, it's in my top FF games and RPGs ever, but I'd have trouble paying $25 for a current gen game... ugh! How long do you guys think it'd take for this to drop some in price... (Considering I just played through it on PS2, I don't feel the need to have it immediately, though I really would like to get it eventually...)

i thought i saw it on the BB webpage for 29.99 but dont see it now... i either get it off BB for 25 or Gamefly for 25

ALSO if its 30 bucks new Gamefly might be 21.99 Rivera was 21.99

So this would be the same Final Fantasy that I already own on the Final Fantasy Chronicles disk, right? I think I would rather play this on the big screen.

[quote name='Indiana']So this would be the same Final Fantasy that I already own on the Final Fantasy Chronicles disk, right? I think I would rather play this on the big screen.[/QUOTE]

Yup, pretty much. Improved graphics, portraits in the textboxes, and a new dungeon (lunar ruins?) are the main differences.

[quote name='Megaten']So was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.[/QUOTE]

That's the other one! I knew there was one more that had an MSRP of $34.99, but I couldn't remember what it was.

[quote name='Indiana']So this would be the same Final Fantasy that I already own on the Final Fantasy Chronicles disk, right? I think I would rather play this on the big screen.[/QUOTE]

You can switch out your charectors later in the game. Plus there is a new 50 level dungeon for the ultimate weapons for the new charectors you can control to the end. Plus that's what gameboy players are for, for Gamecube.

I have the PSOne version and I've never really played it, but I hear the load times for battles are pretty bad.

Except that your version has crappy load times... and lacks all the special features of this enhanced version...

I've always thought the PS1 ports were really weak, probably because I could never get over the load times (especially compared to the speedy loads of the original SNES games).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Except that your version has crappy load times... and lacks all the special features of this enhanced version...

I've always thought the PS1 ports were really weak, probably because I could never get over the load times (especially compared to the speedy loads of the original SNES games).[/QUOTE]
Wow did you even play the game? The only "load" times you speak of is only when saving/loading data. Second point, the only thing this version has over the PSOne Chronicles Edition is two new dungeons and the ability to change your party at the end of the game. Please get your facts straight next time, thanks.

bread's done
Back