Trolling problem!!!

captaincold

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Am i gonna have to resort to putting,
"DO NOT POST HERE IF U ARE NOT INQUIRING ABOUT BUYING SELLING OR TRADING"
on top of every buy/sell/trade post i make to keep trollers away?

Is there something moderaters could do?

I've had atleast 5 people "quote" my whole entire list just to tell me how big it is or something like that.

PUNQSUX: Why would i lie for?

I've had numerous post stating how "big my list is" or "save some games for the rest of us" or "u must have raided best buy".

P.S. My "original" list was heavily trolled that's why i had to make a new list(the 1 u linked is the new 1) .

[quote name='captaincold']Am i gonna have to resort to putting,
"DO NOT POST HERE IF U ARE NOT INQUIRING ABOUT BUYING SELLING OR TRADING"
on top of every buy/sell/trade post i make to keep trollers away?

Is there something moderaters could do?

I've had atleast 5 people "quote" my whole entire list just to tell me how big it is or something like that.[/quote]

OoooOOOo...it's so big!

[quote name='CheapyD']I too grow weary of constantly being told how "big my list is".[/quote]

its not how big the list is, but how long the games last... :wink:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CheapyD']I too grow weary of constantly being told how "big my list is".[/quote]

its not how big the list is, but how long the games last... :wink:[/quote]

I bet D is glad Neko Hime doesn't post more...

No kidding, with all the thinly vieled phalic references in this thread, you really have to wonder what is going to pop up next.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CheapyD']I too grow weary of constantly being told how "big my list is".[/quote]

No no no, it goes that its not the size of your list it's how you use it...

No no no, it goes that its not the size of your list it's how you use it...[/quote]

people who say things like that usually are the ones who have small lists .

i have a dream...

that oneday we'll all hold hands as we frollick through fields of daisies in troll free zones.. and we will no longer have to making a troll thread about trolling..

I dont even know what trolling means....

bunny1.jpg

[quote name='captaincold']I'm interested in games for almost EVERY system made as well as blank cd-r discs and older gamefan & egm magazines.

Dreamcast:
*all dc games are ex rentals but in excellent condition, a sticker is on the disc*

Carrier
Hous of the Dead 2
Powerstone
Sega Rally 2
WWf Royal Rumble

GBA: NEW + SEALED
Battle Bots 2x
DBZ- Goku
Fairly odd parents: breakni da rules 2x
Spyro

GBA:
Ecks vs. Sever *CART ONLY*
Super Monkey Ball jr.

GC: NEW + SEALED
Beyblade

PC:
The Sims Deluxe Edition *New+Sealed*

Ps2: NEW + SEALED
Everquest online adventures
Indiana Jones emporers tomb 2x
Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
Nhl hitz pro
Pac man fever
Parrapa the Rapper 2
Silpheed
Sky odyssey
Spongebob Squarepants: revend of the flying dutchman
Summoner 2
Wakeboarding Unleashed
WWE Crush Hour

[quote name='trustcompany1013']if i had a pancake for every troll on cag...[/quote]

Introspection is a good thing.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='trustcompany1013']if i had a pancake for every troll on cag...[/quote]

Introspection is a good thing.[/quote]

is that supposed to mean that im a troll?

Poor little Oolong. He just wanted to balance stuff on his head, not get involved in a dumb blog image. All should bask in his gentle goodness at least once in their life: link

[quote name='captaincold']I wanna see what BIG trades i can do 1st b4 i do any 1 for 1 trades. If nothing comes up then i'll get back to u guys. Hope u understand my reasoning.
~thanks~[/quote]

He's the first person to mention anything "big" on his tradelist. In caps to stress that he's not messing around.

[quote name='Doylerulez'][quote name='captaincold']I wanna see what BIG trades i can do 1st b4 i do any 1 for 1 trades. If nothing comes up then i'll get back to u guys. Hope u understand my reasoning.
~thanks~[/quote]

He's the first person to mention anything "big" on his tradelist. In caps to stress that he's not messing around.[/quote]

Eh, it can't be that huge a deal, it's not in bold, italics or underlined. :)

Your list isn't that big. I've seen far bigger. I think you are fishing for compliments. You are a sad, sad man captaincold.

[quote name='jmcc']Poor little Oolong. He just wanted to balance stuff on his head, not get involved in a dumb blog image. All should bask in his gentle goodness at least once in their life: link[/quote]

I feel very sorry for the bunny in that link. Their owner is a sad person.

Edit- But then again... The bunny looks SOOO cute!

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='jmcc']Poor little Oolong. He just wanted to balance stuff on his head, not get involved in a dumb blog image. All should bask in his gentle goodness at least once in their life: link[/quote]

I feel very sorry for the bunny in that link. Their owner is a sad person.

Edit- But then again... The bunny looks SOOO cute![/quote]

What? Why? The owner clearly loved Oolong, as his insane website demonstrates.

[quote name='JSweeney']The owner loved him.... to death.
Bump bump bum...[/quote]

Possible. I don't know the average lifespan of a domestic rabbit. 8+ years seems like a good run for one, though.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']8+ years?

Pfft...I would've been Googling rabbit recipes long before that...[/quote]

Yeah, I can't help but think of Homer Simpson raising Pinchy the lobster when I hear about people keeping delicious pets like this case.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']8+ years?

Pfft...I would've been Googling rabbit recipes long before that...[/quote]

Yeah, I can't help but think of Homer Simpson raising Pinchy the lobster when I hear about people keeping delicious pets like this case.[/quote]

that episode was on TV yesterday. I love that one so much

[quote name='CheapyD']I too grow weary of constantly being told how "big my list is".[/quote]

Heh, I hear that all the time and never get tired of it

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I dont even know what trolling means....

bunny1.jpg
[/quote]

its not a pancake, its a japanese dessert filled with sweet red bean mush. its what doraemon eats. yum..

bread's done
Back