I need Zelda Minish Cap Guide will pay top dollar!

spoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Ok my mom is a zelda freak, and she allways bugs me with phone calls once or twice a day about what to do next. I bought her a new gameboy for her birthday with Minish Cap since her old GB was a GBC and the buttons no longer worked.

I used to not care about the phone calls @ random hours of the day and night with Zelda questions, but I haven't played Minish Cap yet so I have no idea what she needs help on :oops:

I searched B&M stores all day today and couldn't find a guide anywhere.

I will pay up to $15 shipped (depending on condition maybe less or more.) Or if someone knows where I could find one .

Help my Zelda gaming Mom out.

[quote name='spoo']Ok my mom is a zelda freak, and she allways bugs me with phone calls once or twice a day about what to do next. I bought her a new gameboy for her birthday with Minish Cap since her old GB was a GBC and the buttons no longer worked.

I used to not care about the phone calls @ random hours of the day and night with Zelda questions, but I haven't played Minish Cap yet so I have no idea what she needs help on :oops:

I will pay up to $15 shipped (depending on condition maybe less or more.) Or if someone knows where I could find one .

Help my Zelda gaming Mom out.[/QUOTE]

I looked for a while for my good friend who loves Zelda. Unless you get hooked up from a CAG'er, likely, the best you'll find is $20 w/o shipping. For some odd reason it didn't look like amazon.com was selling it anymore.. weird. anyway with media mail (which means you would need to order right away for xmas or it wont make it) my total came to $22.49.. the cheapest one i could find on half.com .

good luck - the game looks super fun.

[quote name='spoo']Ok my mom is a zelda freak, and she allways bugs me with phone calls once or twice a day about what to do next. I bought her a new gameboy for her birthday with Minish Cap since her old GB was a GBC and the buttons no longer worked.

Help my Zelda gaming Mom out.[/QUOTE]

Go to Gamefaqs and print out a guide?

total cost FREE

bread's done
Back