- - - - -

Official Bull Moose Music thread! [Bull Moose last post: 07/08/09!]

#511 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9642 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:55 AM

I was able to get the Target Buy 2 Get 1 video game deal price matched at the Bull Moose in South Portland.  I am not sure if it is just that store or if they would do it across the board so it is probably YMMV.  I got three 3ds games for $75.90.  2 copies of super smash bros (1 for me and a friend) and a copy of fantasy life.  It was better to get it a Bull Moose so I could get the points for it.

Is that policy? I"m a little further North and typically only hit up the Bangor/Waterville locations, sometimes the store near the Maine Mall if I'm visiting my brother but I never knew they PM'd; never even thought to try really. I typically only but from them when it'd a niche title that's not carried by best buy since the 20% off with BB GCU is always less then the ~ 10% off MSRP that Bull Moose sells their games for.

#512 3QGojo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   809 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:52 AM

No I don't think it is their policy, in fact I think it is YMMV between stores for B2G1 deals since I haven't been able to do it since the time I did it once.  Bull Moose does have a price matching policy and will price match prices for other stores though.