Jade Empire (Limited Edition) $14.99 NEW @ EBGames

And to be honest, I think the cinematics engine also sucks...a lot.

As good as the story could be/is, its marred by terrible, TERRIBLE camera work. Its just two angles...a shot of your character, and a shot of the other character your talking to...no moving cameras, no cinematic creativity...its terrible...its like an audio book thats 100 percent monotone.

What good are well-written words when they're presented in a dull, dreary, monotonous fashion?

I wish they'd made it look like a movie and not some stilted slide show...if they had the time to record every bit of dialogue, they should have made each conversation more unique and entertaining to watch.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']And to be honest, I think the cinematics engine also sucks...a lot.

As good as the story could be/is, its marred by terrible, TERRIBLE camera work. Its just two angles...a shot of your character, and a shot of the other character your talking to...no moving cameras, no cinematic creativity...its terrible...its like an audio book thats 100 percent monotone.

What good are well-written words when they're presented in a dull, dreary, monotonous fashion?

I wish they'd made it look like a movie and not some stilted slide show...if they had the time to record every bit of dialogue, they should have made each conversation more unique and entertaining to watch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but for $15, those flaws seem to become less nagging...

bread's done
Back