Best Buy 4.99 Games

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I don't think Never insulted the new guy at all. It seems like everyone else is much more hostile than him.[/quote]

no need for his sarcasm, o wait i forgot hes perfect :roll:

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I was just really suprised. Since not too long ago, almost every thread was about the BB $4.99 deal. Sorry if I sounded like I was flaming him.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='BigMan'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I don't think Never insulted the new guy at all. It seems like everyone else is much more hostile than him.[/quote]

no need for his sarcasm, o wait i forgot hes perfect :roll:[/quote]

Hey BigMan, since you're here. Care to explain this? Look at the 3rd post from top.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/...ys=0&postorder=asc&highlight=bigman&start=160[/quote]

actually thats already been taken care of but thanks for trying :D

CaseyRyback wrote:
Who did you trade with? BigMan
What did you get? nothing(supposed to get Advance Wars)
What did you give? 9 dollars
How long did the deal take? 2 weeks given to send or PM
Were they friendly? 3 PMs and no response after money sent
Easy to work with? as stated above
Quick to respond?
Would you deal with them again? never as I advise all of you to do(would have accepted lost in mail as an excuse but no response is unexcuseable)
Shipping Method Used?
Shipping Price (If not included)?
Payment Method (If Buy/Sell)?
Overall experience rating (Out of 10)? 0
Additional Comments?

What the shaq-fu is up with that? I want an explanation you shaq-fuing hypocrite. Speaking of me being a jerk while you are in fact a thief? Pathetic.

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='BigMan']thanks for the post delta, its to bad we have jerks like never4ever on this site[/quote]

I'm sorry, I didn't think think telling it like it is was a bad thing. And calling me a jerk shows you're just judging me based on one singular post, where as if you've been round here long enough you wouldn't have even wasted your breath.

at least I didn't say anything asanine like your reply.

BTW: Why in the hell isn't this locked yet? Have none of the mods seen this thread yet?[/quote]

Is it just me or is there this weird 'please lock this' thing going on. It seems that I've noticed alot of talk about locking threads. both from Mods (seems to me that dphatty locked or threatened to lock lots of threads after he became a mod) and others (too many to count) Why is there this demand for locking threads?

[quote name='-Never4ever-']CaseyRyback wrote:
Quick to respond?
Would you deal with them again? never as I advise all of you to do(would have accepted lost in mail as an excuse but no response is unexcuseable)
Shipping Method Used?
Additional Comments?

What the shaq-fu is up with that? I want an explanation you shaq-fuing hypocrite. Speaking of me being a jerk while you are in fact a thief? Pathetic.[/quote]

dogsammich.jpg

Interesting thread.... But do you need to be harsh to the newbie? just let him know its been posted and encourage all to keep posting deals.....thats what this site is about!

I think the best part about this thread is all you morons calling him a newbie, when his account has been active longer than anyone else's that has posted in this thread except for blamo

On a side note most of those BB $5 games are gone, although there's occasionally someone who posts they found a game or two at their local BB, but usually never anything great.

I saw a couple of GBA games today that were still $4.99. Basically, if they never tagged them as such, they never got sold. And since they were unpopular games to begin with, they could still be there.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']taken care of my ass. I never recieved a game and never got a response to a single PM after I sent my cash.[/quote]

what have you got to say to that "bigman!?" :x

to me the cash is not important and the game is not important. The fact that he lied and said it was resolved is what is important to me.

Seen anyone posting me as a thief yet? Its been more time than you predicted, just thought id get back to ya on that.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']CaseyRyback wrote:
Quick to respond?
Shipping Method Used?
Additional Comments?

What the shaq-fu is up with that? I want an explanation you shaq-fuing hypocrite. Speaking of me being a jerk while you are in fact a thief? Pathetic.[/quote]

too bad bigman wont be posting in this topic anymore, coulda been fun...too bad his rep as a theif would keep him away from such a fun thread.

come on scammer. post again, i dare ya...frickin dare ya ^^

Yesterday I got The Hulk (XBX) $5 and they also had one copy of Whiplash (PS2) $5. I think its a good Idea to keep checking BB because these games were not there last week...

[quote name='-Never4ever-']So fricken old its not funny. We knew about the clearences mounths before 1up and GS posted those articles.[/quote]

Guess what I didnt know about it, so I thank this newcomer VERY MUCH.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']Interesting thread.... But do you need to be harsh to the newbie? just let him know its been posted and encourage all to keep posting deals.....thats what this site is about![/quote]

side note.. dang you have a disturbing avatar.! I have to avert my eyes every time I start to read one of your posts!

Arg change it for the sake of my eyes (or don't I honestly don't care just wanted to make comment)

[quote name='JAMMR']I saw a couple of GBA games today that were still $4.99. Basically, if they never tagged them as such, they never got sold. And since they were unpopular games to begin with, they could still be there.[/quote]

what gba games are still available...i just got a gba and want them now!

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='Ericnmel99']Interesting thread.... But do you need to be harsh to the newbie? just let him know its been posted and encourage all to keep posting deals.....thats what this site is about![/quote]

side note.. dang you have a disturbing avatar.! I have to avert my eyes every time I start to read one of your posts!

Arg change it for the sake of my eyes (or don't I honestly don't care just wanted to make comment)[/quote]

why everybody trying to keep down the hardest working man in show business?

I picked up Metroid Fusion for $5 a couple of days ago. Every now and then a cheap game pops back up at my local BB, it's crazy.

i didnt get anything from that sale whatsoever. its too bad....

bigman.......this is cheapassgamer.com not thiefassnoob.com

its too bad but BigMan proves again that it hard to trust strangers because 1 out of 10 are bastards and asswipes!

wow. BigMan sure did disappear fast.

I bet a lot of these games that just popup at BB for $5 are from people who went and purchased all they could the day they heard about the deal, then realized they couldnt sell the games for more than they bought them for on ebay, so the games were returned.

bread's done
Back