Gamecube Player start up disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono`

Banned
I know this is a long shot but does anybody have a gamecube player start up disc they could trade or sell me, I won an ebay auction for just the player itself but I need to get a start up disc, how would I go about getting one. (Besides ebay)

[quote name='bil4ltool']Note to all, this is the douchebag who refused to help a buyer out on ebay even though the buyer went out of their way to help him.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77353
[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're talking about a buyer who won the item, then waited 5 days to tell me his wife thought it was somethign else and none of the 2nd chance offers went through. Buyer trying to help himself getting out of buying an item he's obligated to pay for..... fuckin retard.

More retarted than paying over $30 for a gameboy player with no startup disk ?

Good luck man, Nintendo.com is your best bet. These things have a 1:1 relationship. I doubt anybody's going to have an 'extra' disk just laying around, unless someone has a broken GB player.

It will be worth it to get my GBA games on the tv, i'll probably end up ordering it from Nintendo unless I can score it cheaper on ebay. Refusing to own up to your mistake is being ignorant, true I did overlook the fact there was no disc, but oh well atleast i'm not being a dirt bag bidder and refuse to pay like the person who won my GBC lot because it wasn't a GBA Micro.

[quote name='Mono`']It will be worth it to get my GBA games on the tv, i'll probably end up ordering it from Nintendo unless I can score it cheaper on ebay. Refusing to own up to your mistake is being ignorant, true I did overlook the fact there was no disc, but oh well atleast i'm not being a dirt bag bidder and refuse to pay like the person who won my GBC lot because it wasn't a GBA Micro.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You're calling that guy a dirt bag and he was willing to give you $8 bucks for nothing. You really are a mean guy. :headache:

[note to self] do not conduct business with Mono`. [/note to self]

wow. dude offers you 7 bucks more than he should have, and you hold out for no other reason than greed. good luck with your little game boy player problem. may any disc you find be scratched to hell and expensive to boot. ;)

You're all so stupid, it's so bad to win someone's auction and tell them 5 days later it's not what they wanted and they won't pay for it. The 8 bucks doesn't mean anything to me compared to the 50+ he owes. You don't back out of winning things on ebay, why can't you tards understand that.

Because humans make errors, and if they offer to own up to their error and go out of their way to fix it then you shouldn't be an ignorant dipshit about it. They made a mistake, it's not like they thought your GBC was a PSP or something, they're both gameboys, and they're probably looking for a present for a younger person. You sir a 100% grade A moron and deserve all the flaming you get.

Damn, I may as well throw this mono guy on my ignore list now and save myself trouble later. Doesn't look like he'll be providing anything worth a damn.

[quote name='Mono`']I know this is a long shot but does anybody have a gamecube player start up disc they could trade or sell me, I won an ebay auction for just the player itself but I need to get a start up disc, how would I go about getting one. (Besides ebay)[/QUOTE]

Man, I was going to help because I do have a start up disk...broken GB player (thanks, kids). But after reading that other thread, I'll pass.

What goes around, comes around, my friend. Enjoy your overpriced, non-functional GB player.

P.S. You use the word 'retard' like it's a bad word. Try the word dumbass, it's more relevant. Here's a paragraph using the word dumbass:

'I bought a GB player on eBay, paid too much and didn't get a start up disk. Man, I feel like such a dumbass.'

Ya know, Mono's got a point. Not having a bidder respond for a whole week after an auction really pisses me off too. And then say they don't want the item is just an asshole thing to do. I would have taken the $8, though, and been done with it.

If you ask me, Mono got exactly what he deserved when he bought a frickin' Game Boy Player WITH NO START-UP DISC! That's like buying a car with no keys. Great job, genius.

[quote name='c3llblock']i wouldnt mind getting that disc bud i also bought one w/o a disc but i got it pretty cheap[/quote]

:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#

[quote name='Mono`']You're all so stupid, it's so bad to win someone's auction and tell them 5 days later it's not what they wanted and they won't pay for it. The 8 bucks doesn't mean anything to me compared to the 50+ he owes. You don't back out of winning things on ebay, why can't you tards understand that.[/quote]

:roll: ..... :wall:..... :bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back