How do YOU CAGcast?

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
After a dozen shows I’ve become a fan of this phenomenon known as CAGcast. Let me begin by commenting on how the first broadcast lasted a whole 6:04, leaving much to be desired on the cheapass video game front. At first the shows were just long enough for a short commute, porcelain stop, or morning breakfast. Looking in sequential order the second (17:10), third (21:38), and fourth (31:18) added more and more information creating longer lasting shows. With this past ‘cast lasting 42:20 (slightly shy of #6’s 42:32 and #10’s high of 45:47) I’ve found the drives to be just a little too short, the bathroom breaks a little too long, and the third plate of eggs just a little too runny. With the increased conversation in each ‘cast, I’ve switched my listening tactics into more a of a bedtime gaming routine. Seeing how most shows are put online in the evening I now download the CAGcast onto my Ipod, grab my DS with Meteos loaded up, and listen while tossing up blocks in bed. The 3/4-hour goes by faster than ever and allows me to relax before sleeping as well as getting some valued time in with the handheld.

My question for the rest of CAG is, How do YOU CAGcast?

[quote name='Scorch']I have them all downloaded.. I keep forgetting to listen to them!

That sounds wrong on so many levels.[/QUOTE]

Just a test to make sure you're all reading the wall of text, congrats you passed!

By the way, I usually listen to it (if I remember to) over breakfast via headphones.

[quote name='rywateska']Just a test to make sure you're all reading the wall of text, congrats you passed![/QUOTE]

YAY!

By the way, I don't think I ever told you, but amazing Halo 2 video. I did vote for ya.

[quote name='Scorch']I have them all downloaded.. I keep forgetting to listen to them![/QUOTE]

Good to know I'm not the only one like this... I listened to the first one, but after that, it's been download and forget.

I downloaded most of them through iTunes and promptly listen to them through Winamp. As a whole, I don't typically devote a block of my time to listening to them, unless I'm doing something, like cleaning.

Hum, it's interesting to see no one else has taken the game route during the 'casts like myself? C'mon, there has to be at least one person who does something similar, right?

On my way to work in the mornings. It's about a 30 minute drive from my house to work, and then I stop for breakfast and usually always get stuck in traffic for about 15-20 minutes. I just plug my iPod into a cassette adapter and enjoy the drive. I'm always disappointed when it ends though. I keep thinking, "If only it were 20 minutes longer!"

I download them, convert them to OGG and listen to those bad boys on my N-Gage. I'll usually listen to a whole episode while working out or when walking home from work. But I always use my beloved N-Gage for all CAGcast listening.

I usually listen to them at school, since I have either a one or two hour break everyday but Friday. I finally listened to CAGcast 11 today, and I need to put 12 on my MP3 player tonight.

I listen on the way to work on the train. I just listened to #11 today (I think). I'm one behind... they are great - keep it up!

The only problem I've had was my Ipod dieing on me midway through a show... I had to put the game down and go downstairs to finish up the interview, that's dedication right there.

Anyone listen to the #13 cast in a special way? Apparently they're reading this thread so if you got something interesting to say you may be put on air...

Thought this thread deserved a bump since there are more and more CAGcast listeners every week.

I actually download it to my USB flash drive and then listen to it while playing on my X360. Either that, or during my lunch breaks at work.

[quote name='yukine']I just listen to the 'cast with that Pickle Player thing, while browsing the forums.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

bread's done
Back