Greatest Deal Ever!!!

I see that it's made by Rare, leading me to believe it is at least decent...but can it possibly be worth more now than it was 5 or 6 years ago?

It's been that price for a looooooong time. Also it's one of only 2 games that EB is selling that are new Pokemon Puzzle League is the other one and is selling for $42.99 new and $8.99 used. I bought PPL new for $14 5 years ago at Target.

Its a disney game that's good and its in "new" condition. Go look at DDR disney mix and you'll notice this game isnt alone.

N64 games, especially ones with Mario, are becoming rare everyday now. This one is a 4 on the scale of 1-10 (10 being hella rare).

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/182843.asp

WTF?! Is there somethng about this game that I don't know?![/quote]

Yes. That you're a dumbass for posting this drivel.

[quote name='equest943']maybe rare will take 3 years remaking that game for the xbox as well. mickey with fur shading...weird.[/quote]
It would not supprise me.

I never knew Rare made this game. I thought they just did Diddy Kong Racing, which was a great game btw.

Old, discontinued games sometimes stay at a price like that at EB.

As a former EB manager, my guess would be that $50.99 is the games cost, and EB guesses that everytually *someone* will buy the two they have left, so they don't have to lose $45 per game.

If a B&M has it, it will be the same price, but they are usually just kept in a small stack in the back. My store had this at $50,99 and mario 64 too, for an equally wierd $46.99. We never sold them... I mean you'd have to be retarded to buy the new one for $50 when the PO one is only $10.

Yeah Rare actually put out 2 Mickey racing games on GBC too. I wanna say they were the GBC version of the N64 one and the other was Mickey's Racing Adventure or something like that. Never played 'em tho.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Its a disney game that's good and its in "new" condition. Go look at DDR disney mix and you'll notice this game isnt alone.[/quote]

ive been looking for that game..

The reason DDR Disney Mix is so valueable is because it was released in Fall 2001 before DDR really started to get popular in the US. Now that the series is getting a lot of attention, the demand for the game really increased. I don't understand why people are paying $100+ for it though. It only has 18 songs total and 6 of them aren't even Disney songs. 6 songs were Konami original songs from 4th Mix that Konami put in the game instead of the licesned oldies songs the arcade and Japanese PS1 version had.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='redgopher']

Yes. That you're a dumbass for posting this drivel.[/quote]

Gee, thanks. Ass.[/quote]

Only because this ISN'T even close to the greatest deal ever....
this is http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=201638&highlight=#201638 :p[/quote]

Well why do you think I'm being an ass? My point is that it's a pricing error, or at least it might be, and even if it isnt then its just an expensive game. Who fucking cares? Nobody is going to buy it. Nobody fucking cares. It's a waste of our god damn time.

bread's done
Back