Rainbow Six 3 & Xbox live co-op games

ma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi folks,
Is Rainbow Six 3 co-op fun? I know that the Live modes are popular, but I am specifically curious about the co-op, since I am looking for a co-op live game to get for my brother so we can play together.

How does the co-op work? In single player your squad-mates are bots. If you are playing 2-player co-op, is the rest of your squad filled out with bots or do you have to find human players?

Any other co-op recommendations? I'm thinking maybe Splinter cell:chaos theory?

TIA!

I definitely recommend the Terrorist Hunt mode on Rainbow Six 3. It's alot of fun and is never confusing.

[quote name='sj41']I definitely recommend the Terrorist Hunt mode on Rainbow Six 3. It's alot of fun and is never confusing.[/QUOTE]

I second this. I really enjoyed playing Terrorist Hunt even with just one friend. Although, I must admit I would get very kill-greedy and often try to stay ahead--which often gets you shot in that game.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I second this. I really enjoyed playing Terrorist Hunt even with just one friend. Although, I must admit I would get very kill-greedy and often try to stay ahead--which often gets you shot in that game.[/QUOTE]I always had more fun staying in the back and letting everyone else get killed and then making them watch me finish the mission after they all got hammered by running into a room.:D

[quote name='sj41']I always had more fun staying in the back and letting everyone else get killed and then making them watch me finish the mission after they all got hammered by running into a room.:D[/QUOTE]

b/c u will get pwned anyways like u do in halo 2

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Doom 3[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Although, you'll probably finish that one in around 5 or less hours. It won't be very rewarding.

[quote name='Rhett']Get. Summit. Strike. :)[/QUOTE]I forgot I had this game. The co op is pretty good on Live, but when alot of players come in, teamwork is impossible. The huge size of the outdoor maps make it a much different game than Rainbow Six 3.

I just played Rainbow Six 3 for the first time in over a year. The terrorist hunt was just as good as I remember. If anyone else can play RS3 right now, join me.

[quote name='sj41']I just played Rainbow Six 3 for the first time in over a year. The terrorist hunt was just as good as I remember. If anyone else can play RS3 right now, join me.[/QUOTE]

the first one or black arrow?

[quote name='gaelan']the first one or black arrow?[/QUOTE]The first one. I had Black Arrow but trade it in after Halo 2 came out.

bread's done
Back