Hanshin Tigers Bike or Just an Ugly Bike...you decide

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I took a picture of this bike, as its pretty much the ugliest bike I've ever seen.
Mrs. Cheapy thinks the owner is probably a Hanshin Tigers fan (or has some kind of electrical tape fetish).

uglybike.jpg

[quote name='Graystone']Is it racist of me that I thought that the Hanshin tigers was a baseball team before I even clicked the link?[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

[quote name='smalien1']Is it orinally black with yellow added or originally yellow with black added?[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure it's got both black and yellow tape!

[quote name='guardian_owl']All that work and it's not even chained up, guess theft isn't as big a problem in Japan?[/QUOTE]The Japanese use these really weak locks on the back tire...you can just make it out if you look closely.
I'm pretty sure they can be busted easily.

[quote name='guardian_owl']All that work and it's not even chained up, guess theft isn't as big a problem in Japan?[/QUOTE]

Crime is virtually nonexistent in Japan outside of the yakuza.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Crime is virtually nonexistent in Japan outside of the yakuza.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

i cant tell if hes being serious or just kidding.

[quote name='2poor']:lol:

i cant tell if hes being serious or just kidding.[/QUOTE]

I'm serious. The yakuza is very real, and you can usually spot them in public.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I'm serious. The yakuza is very real, and you can usually spot them in public.[/QUOTE]

i meant how you said there was virtually no crime in japan. just because you never hear about it, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. we live in america where we focus on ourselves. we dont have news stories about murders or bank robberies in japan.

the absence of evidence does not mean the evidence of absence.

[quote name='2poor']i meant how you said there was virtually no crime in japan. just because you never hear about it, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. we live in america where we focus on ourselves. we dont have news stories about murders or bank robberies in japan.

the absence of evidence does not mean the evidence of absence.[/QUOTE]

I'm not making an uneducated conclusion based on what I think about Japan. My Japanese teacher, who I've known for two years now, lived in Japan for about 10 years, smack dab in the middle of Tokyo working for a telecommunications corporation. He has shared numerous experiences with us, and has specifically mentioned the lack of crime and violence in Japan many times. Unless you have spent time, or know somebody who has, in Japan, I doubt you can make a valid rebuttle.

[quote name='Bupon']Now what if the owner of the bike came on this site and saw what you said about his bike.[/quote]

Why, are you him? :D

That actually happened to me before when I used to post (and ridicule) photos of ugly riceboy cars and I ended up taking a photo of what turned out to be a friend's friend's car. He was none too pleased but at the time I really didn't care about being a jackass. It was one ugly mutha, with unpainted parts, duct tape, and dented wheels.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It's funny how almost every single one of the two or three year old bumps are done by new members.:lol:[/quote]

I also wonder just how exactly they find these old threads. Old deal threads are plausible, but something like this just seems odd.

[quote name='2poor']i meant how you said there was virtually no crime in japan. just because you never hear about it, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. we live in america where we focus on ourselves. we dont have news stories about murders or bank robberies in japan.

the absence of evidence does not mean the evidence of absence.[/quote]

No really crime in japan, it just doesnt happen. People leave entire blocks of bicycles with no locks at all. And the weak ass locks cheapy pointed out would certainly not stop a ny thief. As i just came back from japan a week ago i can confidently say this. Also screw the tigers sebeu lions ftw.

bread's done
Back