Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket LCEs (USED) $15.99 + S/H + Tax @ HitMeNow.com

Odibil

CAGiversary!
From Hitmenow.com:

Clockwork Orange Limited Collector's Edition

Full Metal Jacket Limited Collector's Edition

WIDESCREEN OWNERS BEWARE: Please note, these DVDs are in 1.85 aspect ratio, and are not ideal for widescreen TVs.

$15.99 + Shipping + Tax (each)

Like New, Not Sealed (LkNw)
This item is in Like New condition with all original artwork and materials. This item may never have been used, but does not meet our criteria for Brand New.

Ground Shipping*: $5
Priority Mail: $6.50
Two Day: $11.50
*Generally speaking, for ground shipping, orders containing only one media item (DVD,CD,etc) will ship via USPS First Class mail. Orders with several items will ship USPS Media Mail. Larger orders will ship via FEDEX or UPS Ground. Carrier and shipping class is at our sole discretion for any given shipping method.

If I remember correctly, this is the set with the widescreen film that doesn't adjust properly for widescreen TVs. So, it'll look like crap on a widescreen TV.

Also, there are little or no DVD extras and the 2nd disc is just a soundtrack of the Ludwig Van from the film.

A couple small pack-ins and a box that takes up a lot of shelf space.

Collector's item for diehard fans, but there are better versions of this on DVD.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']They've had this and Full Metal Jacket for awhile now...[/QUOTE]

It was 19.99 and out of stock.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']They've had this and Full Metal Jacket for awhile now...[/QUOTE]

It was on sale for 19.99 and rose to 29.99.

Dropped to 15.99 recently.

what is super lame is that I bought the clockwork orange set a year back and it had a promo disc for the company instead of the cd.... very lame. I wouldn't recommend the purchase of clockwork orange ($5.50 is the price of the superior version)

I thought that Full Metal Jacket was shot in 4:3 aspect ratio, making all versions of the film unfit for widescreen televisions. Maybe I'm wrong. I will do a little research and update if I find any info.

bread's done
Back