Employees of all stores--post your stupid customer stories--part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post one that I was just reminded of. It is a stupid customer but I don't blame her.

There was a little old lady, who came up to me with a psp accessory pack and told me that her husband wanted "that one thing to play songs on; is this it?" I felt so bad for her, I helped her find a cd player, and explained the difference between the PSP, cd's and MP3's. I had to laugh at it after the fact, but I surely don't want to be in that position in any portion of the future.

I don't have really any stories like you all have had, but a couple times I've been in Wal-Mart or Target, and I'll hear someone go, "Excuse me". I myselft thinking they're talking to someone else ignore them. Then they'll start again "Excuse me!", so I look like any curious person would do and to my surprise they're starring right at me then ask "Do you know where such and such is?". That's happened to me more than once, and I no not look at all like I work it that store.

Usually I'll just say "I have no clue" and walk away, always fun. But it's not that hard to distingish an employee or a customer. Big bright red shirts at Target, big blue one's at Wal-Mart.

When I worked as a clerk at KB toys I got asked questions by the old folks at CVS. Usually just innocuous stuff like "where's the vitamins", but every once in a while you get the "know where the depends are" questions, which is a little disturbing. They always seem really disappointed when they find out I don't work there, that or they look worried that they may be becoming senile.

[quote name='.JPG']I don't have really any stories like you all have had, but a couple times I've been in Wal-Mart or Target, and I'll hear someone go, "Excuse me". I myselft thinking they're talking to someone else ignore them. Then they'll start again "Excuse me!", so I look like any curious person would do and to my surprise they're starring right at me then ask "Do you know where such and such is?". That's happened to me more than once, and I no not look at all like I work it that store.

Usually I'll just say "I have no clue" and walk away, always fun. But it's not that hard to distingish an employee or a customer. Big bright red shirts at Target, big blue one's at Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

pending on the time of year, like say now... if everyone is wearing a coat=customer, if someone is not wearing a coat but a streight colored shirt=employee :)

Trust me, when I use to work at target, i'd sometimes go to TRU for my lunch break and would get hit with customer help requests all the time :)

I had a guy order an optical mouse. Simple enough, right? Well, the mouse comes and I deliver it to him saying, "here's your mouse."

"But its not optical..."

I turn the mouse over and sure enough, theres an LED on the bottom. "Sure its optical, thats what this little light on the bottom."

"No no no... It can't be an optical mouse, it has wires!"

o_O... "Oh... so you wanted a wireless mouse?"

"Whats the difference."

:wall:

I work in a store that maybe you would think sells basketballs on first glance even though we do not. A lady came up to me yesterday and said "so you don't have any balls"? I honesty didn't know what to say. I didn't crack up or even give her a silly look though, so that was good, I'm such a pro ;)

This is not a specific story but rather a constant happening. I pick-up the phone often at my work and my name happens to be Andrew. So this is a lis of what I have been called:

Sweetheart
Sandy
Sandra
Andrea
Amanda
Mam
Miss
Lady
................each of these have happned mutiple times, by the way I tell them my name when I pick-up

I work at a check authorization place, if you've ever worked in retail and had to call in a check, well I'd be the person on the other end. I get called sweetheart many times a day, along with ma'am, hon, and occassionally sweety. I am a guy, and I do say my name when I answer the phone, but oh well, oh and I did have one woman on the phone say "Oh, it was my pleasure!" weeeeeird people need to call in checks.

Once, my roommate and I were in FYE and we ran into a friend of ours. We stopped and talked with him for a bit and during that time, not one but TWO customers interrupted us and asked us to find something for them. They weren't very polite about it either, they just jumped right into their questions as opposed to asking if we actually worked there.

When the second person asked us to find a CD for her daughter, our friend said something to the effect of, "sorry, we actually don't work here...but you might want to reconsider buying that, because they really suck." Unfortunately, I don't remember the band but it was a priceless moment.

It was odd because all three of us were in jeans and t-shirts...and our clothes looked nothing like what the actual employees had to wear. But I guess that says something about the quality of service at this particular FYE if customers think that three guys talking in an aisle are employees.

I have trolled these boards off and on for last year or so. Never really post too much but this oppurtunity was too tempting, read on and understand.

I am originally from central illinois and was in north carolina a couple years ago on a forced vacation (national guard activation). We have a few days off then its time to head home for good. So my buddy and I go shopping at the local mall. I head down to KB and picked up unreal tournament for xbox (I know but I only paid 4.98 for some reason) and thats all im holding in a small kb bag. We go into the gap to look at coats on sale. It was warm there but COLD where we were going home too. Now all the employees in the gap is about our age, late teens early 20's. So we are trying stuff on and I ask one of the sales chicks if this coat looks good on me. She was probably 19 or 20 (I was 21 at the time, so no pervert calls please :) ) and quite hot. I pegged her right off the bat as a stupid blonde, just had the look and the talk. So she is helping me with clothes and while trying this stuff on I lay my kb bag on the bench. So about 15 min in she is already starting to get on my nerves. I had pegged her correctly and I fully think that she could sit in one place all day and not have a single thought cross her mind. She finally asks though, what you have in the bag. I go oh its a xbox game that I got for real cheap. She asks, "Which one?" I said unreal tournament. These words actually left her mouth after my commment, " OH MY GOD thats like, my fav" She also basically screamed it, and everyone in the store looked at me. Yes people talk like that I was in total and complete shock. I looked at her totally dumbfounded for a few seconds. Then I asked my buddy if we could trade sales ladies because mine had the mental capacity of my shoes. She didnt get it but the other lady was laughing hysterically. My saleslady just kind of wandered off after I said ok im fine now. The other lady came over and said You know I would say you hurt her feelings but I dont think she will be offended for another couple hours. Thankfully this one had a brain.

I know this is a little off topic but thought you might enjoy.

I was inside a Best Buy last December.

An employee was explaining how the GameBoy Player works.

"So will this play those new GameBoy DS games?"

BB: "Well it plays the old Gameboy games on the GameCube so it should play those."

I just stared at him as he said this, the whole time wondering if he was going to give her a giant stylus to go with her new TV.

here is a stupid employee story
I have trolled these boards off and on for last year or so. Never really post too much but this oppurtunity was too tempting, read on and understand.

I am originally from central illinois and was in north carolina a couple years ago on a forced vacation (national guard activation). We have a few days off then its time to head home for good. So my buddy and I go shopping at the local mall. I head down to KB and picked up unreal tournament for xbox (I know but I only paid 4.98 for some reason) and thats all im holding in a small kb bag. We go into the gap to look at coats on sale. It was warm there but COLD where we were going home too. Now all the employees in the gap is about our age, late teens early 20's. So we are trying stuff on and I ask one of the sales chicks if this coat looks good on me. She was probably 19 or 20 (I was 21 at the time, so no pervert calls please :) ) and quite hot. I pegged her right off the bat as a stupid blonde, just had the look and the talk. So she is helping me with clothes and while trying this stuff on I lay my kb bag on the bench. So about 15 min in she is already starting to get on my nerves. I had pegged her correctly and I fully think that she could sit in one place all day and not have a single thought cross her mind. She finally asks though, what you have in the bag. I go oh its a xbox game that I got for real cheap. She asks, "Which one?" I said unreal tournament. These words actually left her mouth after my commment, " OH MY GOD thats like, my fav" She also basically screamed it, and everyone in the store looked at me. Yes people talk like that I was in total and complete shock. I looked at her totally dumbfounded for a few seconds. Then I asked my buddy if we could trade sales ladies because mine had the mental capacity of my shoes. She didnt get it but the other lady was laughing hysterically. My saleslady just kind of wandered off after I said ok im fine now. The other lady came over and said You know I would say you hurt her feelings but I dont think she will be offended for another couple hours. Thankfully this one had a brain.

I know this is a little off topic but thought you might enjoy.

So....................... she was hot, stupid, wanted to play your Xbox game, and you had a few days off ? Don't ask don't tell I guess?

I kid. I kid.

_____________________________$$$____$$____________ _____$$$__________
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$____________ ___$$$$$$$$_______
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$ $$_$$$$$$$$$$_____
$$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$ $$__$$$$$$$$$$____
__$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$ $$__$$$$_$$$$$$___
_$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$ $$__$$$$___$$$$$__
_$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$ $___$$$$____$$$$__
_$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$ $___$$$_____$$$$__
$$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$ ___$$$$_____$$$$__
$$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$ ___$$$$____$$$$___
$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$ ___$$$___$$$$$$___
_$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$_ ___$$$$$$$$$$_____
_$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$_ __$$$$$$$_________
_$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$_ _$$$$_____________
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$__ __$$$_____________
$$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$___ __$$$$____________
$$$$$$$___________________________________________ __$$$$____________
_$$_______________________________________________ __$$$_____________
__________________________________________________ __________________
__________________________________________________ __________________

[quote name='neocisco']The deifinition of overkill.[/QUOTE]

Overkill (vr-kl)
n.

1. Destructive nuclear capacity exceeding the amount needed to destroy an enemy.
2. Excessive killing.
3. An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end

:lol: ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Overkill (vr-kl)
n.

1. Destructive nuclear capacity exceeding the amount needed to destroy an enemy.
2. Excessive killing.
3. An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end

:lol: ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll take #3, Monty.:lol:

[quote name='gizmogc']Wow...Didn't even know Part III started. Sweet. I'm glad these survived after so long.[/QUOTE]

If you create it, they will post.

I get asked all the time where stuff is at stores. Its amazing. I only wear Black/Grey clothes, Jeans, and huge Army boots, but still get asked questions. If their women, and hot, I'll help them. Most of the time I just say ' Mam/Sir, I have really bad craps right now, please go find another clerk'. always works. However, one time a manager came over and yelled at me and told me he would fire me...when I didn't even work there. Sad.

[quote name='Hurlman']I have trolled these boards off and on for last year or so. Never really post too much but this oppurtunity was too tempting, read on and understand.

I know this is a little off topic but thought you might enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Where at in central Illinois? I ask because I never seen central IL people on message boards, and I was born and raised in Springfield.

[quote name='Matt Young']Where at in central Illinois? I ask because I never seen central IL people on message boards, and I was born and raised in Springfield.[/QUOTE]

I grew up in Decatur.

[quote name='gizmogc']However, one time a manager came over and yelled at me and told me he would fire me...when I didn't even work there. Sad.[/QUOTE]
You should've yelled at him and told him to fire you. And ask him what your name is. He's a dumbass.

[quote name='Matt Young']Where at in central Illinois? I ask because I never seen central IL people on message boards, and I was born and raised in Springfield.[/QUOTE]

Hey im in springfield right now, born and raised

Alright this is a real stupid customer who goes to the upper floor EB in York Galleria.

In November, I was wondering where I can get a cheap Shining Force Neo since I read some good stuff about it in 1up.com.

I was trying to kill some time since I met up with my parents, brother, and sister-in-law. They decided to leave since they were tired and I was killing more time before I have to go to work at the local mail processing plant. I walked inside and saw the cutest anime fangirl behind the counter wearing cutesy chibi keychains, short burnet hair, full figure, and has a sweet sweet voice.

I asked her where was Shining Force Neo used and she showed me where to find it and even found the guide for it. She was giggling like crazy while I had a cool and calm deminor thing going on. We talked about Magna Carta and on she wanted to play it due to the neat art style she had. She gave the case and guide of Shining Force Neo and said had a good day.

After a few days later, I wanted to open the game and realized that the game was at the store. So I called EB and guess who picked up the phone. Our hard working EB store employee. She said just come to the store and she will give me the game. I was running late and when I went to the mall, there she was like disco lemonaide, yeah there she was. Well she smiled at me and looked at me coy and did the giggle bit. I dashed out of the mall and went to work since I didn't want to be late.

I couldn't stop thinking about her despite the fact that she is supposed to be friendly with the job. It is hard for me to get her out of my mind because she is the kind of female that would melt my senses and just go bananas over her.

Alright, last Sunday I was looking for items and she was there wearing a white sweater and oh man I contained myself since she was trying to find a network adapter and she was bending down and my name escaped her. I saw her tag and she didn't mind me looking at it. I thought I would be lucky but I was running late from work again.

In the Friday before christmas and all through the mall there was a person was stirring and I think I had blue balls. She helped me get a controller and a network adapter and there she was. I paid for the items, thanked her, and waited for her to be out of the counter so I can ask her for her email or number while the head manager was looking at me but I didn't pay much attention.

She said she wasn't online much and wasn't home at all.

The clasic line and I was stupid enough to say, in a calm way, well I can see you at the store.

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT but she didn't seem angry when she said it. Just did her giggle.

Feel free to reply if you want me to reveal a name since I don't want to embarass anybody further than I was. I am not angry at her, I wonder if it is against store policy to provide phone numbers to customers.

I just hope I can find an out of store connection with this manager in training so I can get to know the person out of the store.

(off topic
It is hard meeting up with gamers and Otaku ages 20+ in York Pennsylvania. I work durring the anime club showings at the local net cafe)

signing off,

the stupid EB Customer.

[quote name='Matarick']
In the Friday before christmas and all through the mall there was a person was stirring and I think I had blue balls.
[/QUOTE]

Overall I was thinking "wtf is your point" but when I hit that line, made it worth the read.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Overall I was thinking "wtf is your point" but when I hit that line, made it worth the read.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried to make clever lines to make the read worth while.

I knew I should of started in a seperate thread but I didn't know which forum to put it. I thought about putting it in the lifestyle forum but it is gaming related and then thought about putting it in Deal/Shopping but it is mostly about me and the certain EB employee. So I thought I would put it in this thread since I thought you would love a good yarn of a lovelorn stupid customer who had a crush on an EB worker doing her job.

My purpose was that if somebody who goes to the York Galleria EB or works there would PM me or start a new thread.

Here's to stupid customers and their stories.

The day I quit at wal-mart. To simplify this, I will say my manger and I were arguing in the aisle way next to a empty flat that we were stacking stereos on. This fat lady was breathing right next to me the whole time. I threw down my vest looked at my coworker to the right of me. Told him goodbye, then I pulled out my discount card tossed it down on my vest and nametag, and started to walk away. The fat lady stops me and asks how much are the stereos that I was stacking. I say I don't fucking know and leave. I don't like being mean to someone, but now that I think about she deserves that for shopping at walmart.

Also while working at walmart got farted on by a women. She was needing help with dvd players and then I go around her to show her an item. As soon as I get behind her brrrrrrrrip. right on me, I kept walking and went on break.

Every idiot seems to know the law when it comes to copyright. People would look at a vcr/dvd recorder combo. Can I transfer my vhs to dvd on this. I know the law I can make one legal backup. Yes you can but you can't break the copy protection. I would then get a look of mass confusion. I loved it

Phone call today:

"does the Xbox 360 regular edition play the 360 games?"

"Um, yeah."

"Wow, i didnt know that, thx!"

I wonder if they have figured out how to turn it on yet...*sigh*

When I worked at radioshack this old man comes in. He has in hand the cardboard backing to a 9 volt battery and a receipt. He asks Am I due a new one yet?
Me: I look at the receipt. sir this battery is 9 years old. You will have to buy a new one.
Customer: Okay no problem how much are they?
M: $3.19
C:What the hell when I bought that one it was what?
M:$1.89 sir
C: Why in the hell is it so expensive you cant be doing that.
M: Well sir their is such a thing as inflation, and prices do rise over time. Does a loaf of bread still cost 5 cents. That pissed him off he left after I said that, mumbling something under his breath.

This is actually a stupid employee story. It would have been a stupid customer story if I hadn't been the customer.

I went with my dad to Circuit City to buy a HDTV. My dad had already picked out the one he wanted online and even brought a printout with him to get the price match with free delivery (which they actually honored, believe it or not).

So the employee launches into his pitch about extended warranties, not knowing I formerly worked for a company that repaired TV's. He started by saying he didn't get any compensation if we bought the warranty (I'd like to know if that was true) and then went on about how no one in the area except Circuit City fixed those TV's, and it would cost a minimum of $800 to fix anything that went wrong with it. Of course this was total nonsense, but I went along with him for awhile (paraphrasing, of course):

Me: So you guys have your own technicians?
CC guy: Oh yeah, our guys fix the TV. Otherwise you have to load it up and take it 60 miles to the Sony repair center.
Me: So these techs work for Circuit City and are NOT contracted from the outside?
CC guy: Uh, yeah...
Me: So why have I never seen a Circuit City repair van before?
CC guy: Well, uh, it's another company that only works for us.
Me: They only work for you?
CC guy: Yeah.
Me: So they don't work for you but they only work for you, and the rest of the time they sit on their asses and do nothing all day?
CC guy: Well, they're the only guys in town that fix these TV's.
Me: And anyone who buys a Sony TV from Best Buy, HH Gregg, or Sears has to load it up and drive it 60 miles for warranty service?
CC guy: Um... the repairs are like $800 if you don't get an extended warranty.
Me: Sears charges $96 for a home service call.
CC guy: The tubes cost $800 to repair.
Me: A new rear projection CRT assembly usually costs $400-$500, but they almost never fail within the first ten to fifteen years.

I don't recall exactly what happened after all that, but I know that guy didn't sell a warranty on that TV.

I was at EB yesterday and some kid who looked about 13 or 14 asked the clerk if they had the new TMNT game for Xbox in stock. The guy checks the computer and says there's one copy, and the kid says he can't find the case. The clerk checks the drawer to make sure there's a disc in there, and then goes and looks at the Xbox section - no case. He checks the rest of the store with no luck. He tells the kid he can't find it and that someone probably took it, and asks if the kid wants to buy the game anyways. The kid says yes.

I didn't see a parent with him in the store the entire time, so I can't help but wonder if some angry mother or father stormed into the store after I left.

I was at EB yesterday and some kid who looked about 13 or 14 asked the clerk if they had the new TMNT game for Xbox. The guy checks the computer and says there's one copy, and the kid says he can't find the case. The clerk checks the drawer to make sure there's a disc in there, and then goes and looks at the Xbox section - no case. He checks the rest of the store with no luck. He tells the kid he can't find it and that someone probably took it, and asks if the kid wants to buy the game anyways. The kid says yes. Guess he figured he was just going to lose the case or something anyways.

I didn't see a parent with him the entire time, so I can't help but wonder if some angry mother or father stormed into the store after I left.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I was at EB yesterday and some kid who looked about 13 or 14 asked the clerk if they had the new TMNT game for Xbox. The guy checks the computer and says there's one copy, and the kid says he can't find the case. The clerk checks the drawer to make sure there's a disc in there, and then goes and looks at the Xbox section - no case. He checks the rest of the store with no luck. He tells the kid he can't find it and that someone probably took it, and asks if the kid wants to buy the game anyways. The kid says yes. Guess he figured he was just going to lose the case or something anyways.

I didn't see a parent with him the entire time, so I can't help but wonder if some angry mother or father stormed into the store after I left.[/QUOTE]

no offense, but how is that a stupid customer story?

[quote name='ironmouse']no offense, but how is that a stupid customer story?[/QUOTE]

Because that means some moron actually stole an empty game box. I think...

... that and the kid just paid a new-game price for disc only?

[quote name='Matarick']Alright this is a real stupid customer who goes to the upper floor EB in York Galleria.

In November, I was wondering where I can get a cheap Shining Force Neo since I read some good stuff about it in 1up.com.

I was trying to kill some time since I met up with my parents, brother, and sister-in-law. They decided to leave since they were tired and I was killing more time before I have to go to work at the local mail processing plant. I walked inside and saw the cutest anime fangirl behind the counter wearing cutesy chibi keychains, short burnet hair, full figure, and has a sweet sweet voice.

I asked her where was Shining Force Neo used and she showed me where to find it and even found the guide for it. She was giggling like crazy while I had a cool and calm deminor thing going on. We talked about Magna Carta and on she wanted to play it due to the neat art style she had. She gave the case and guide of Shining Force Neo and said had a good day.

After a few days later, I wanted to open the game and realized that the game was at the store. So I called EB and guess who picked up the phone. Our hard working EB store employee. She said just come to the store and she will give me the game. I was running late and when I went to the mall, there she was like disco lemonaide, yeah there she was. Well she smiled at me and looked at me coy and did the giggle bit. I dashed out of the mall and went to work since I didn't want to be late.

I couldn't stop thinking about her despite the fact that she is supposed to be friendly with the job. It is hard for me to get her out of my mind because she is the kind of female that would melt my senses and just go bananas over her.

Alright, last Sunday I was looking for items and she was there wearing a white sweater and oh man I contained myself since she was trying to find a network adapter and she was bending down and my name escaped her. I saw her tag and she didn't mind me looking at it. I thought I would be lucky but I was running late from work again.

In the Friday before christmas and all through the mall there was a person was stirring and I think I had blue balls. She helped me get a controller and a network adapter and there she was. I paid for the items, thanked her, and waited for her to be out of the counter so I can ask her for her email or number while the head manager was looking at me but I didn't pay much attention.

She said she wasn't online much and wasn't home at all.

The clasic line and I was stupid enough to say, in a calm way, well I can see you at the store.

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT but she didn't seem angry when she said it. Just did her giggle.

Feel free to reply if you want me to reveal a name since I don't want to embarass anybody further than I was. I am not angry at her, I wonder if it is against store policy to provide phone numbers to customers.

I just hope I can find an out of store connection with this manager in training so I can get to know the person out of the store.

(off topic
It is hard meeting up with gamers and Otaku ages 20+ in York Pennsylvania. I work durring the anime club showings at the local net cafe)

signing off,

the stupid EB Customer.[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you just ask her when she got off work so you can assfuck her?

[quote name='evanft']Why didn't you just ask her when she got off work so you can assfuck her?[/QUOTE]

Because even he realizes by now that she is not interested.

[quote name='Slayzz']LMAO evanft, you made that gif in your sig.?[/QUOTE]

I agree it is very good. I find myself watching it when I am bored. It never gets old.

[quote name='evanft']Why didn't you just ask her when she got off work so you can assfuck her?[/QUOTE]

Because I am such a douche. Besides I am already seeing somebody, long distance relationship (well it was rather close before I left community college), so I tend to not think straight because she is off when the mall closes and my car isn't running to good. So no late night improntu trips for me. As what niceguyshawne said, if a woman doesn't reveal any information, then she isn't interested no matter how much you made her laugh when I aproached her.

[quote name='evanft']No, I didn't make it. I just found it too awesome for words.[/QUOTE]

Somebody else browses IRCimages eh? ah well.

Back on topic however. I had someone the other day ask where the MP3 players were, as he was leaning over the desk, right above where the MP3 players are. I just pointed down and he ignored me for the rest of the time, prob embarassed.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Somebody else browses IRCimages eh? ah well.

Back on topic however. I had someone the other day ask where the MP3 players were, as he was leaning over the desk, right above where the MP3 players are. I just pointed down and he ignored me for the rest of the time, prob embarassed.[/QUOTE]

I get the same thing. People ask where the ipods are and I just point to the HUGE sign hanging from the ceiling that says ipods. Most people realize that they just weren't paying attention and laugh about it.

This happened last night, right before closing. A lady was asking me some questions about an electric piano and asked if it could be taken off the stand. I look and sure enough.

Me: Yeah, it has padding, so you could even put it on the floor and do the beethoven thing.
Her: I don't understand how that'd work, what do you mean?
Me: He put his piano down on the ground and felt the vibrations.
Her: Why would he do something like that?
Me: He was deaf, he couldn't hear anything that he created he could only feel it.
Her: I don't believe it.
Me: I swear, as a boyscout (I used to be; shut up)
Her: Ok, well I didn't believe you before, but I do now.

I hate stupid people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back