Wal-mart deals on X-Men Legends II and Chron. of Narnia (Xbox only) YMMV

EGWill

CAGiversary!
1st deal I've been able to contribute. Located at the Charlottesville, VA Wal-Mart.
Found X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (xbox) in their budget bin for $14.50.
Chronicles of Narnia had a little sign inside of the display case advertising a price of either $25 or $26 (can't remember which). PS2 flavors of both appeared to be regular price.
Hope it helps someone.

E.G.

[quote name='Over easy']I want X-Men Legends 2, but it will be 2 weeks before I am near a Walmart again. This is highly YMMV anyway.[/QUOTE]
That's the most amazing statement I've ever heard (having lived in Ohio for the last 6 years I've forgotten you could be far from a Walmart).

That would beawesome if I could find X-Men Legends II for the price at any of the Wal-Marts near me. Might be worth checking when I drive around to finish Christmas shopping this week.

I should get get now for $15 but my local WALMART don't have this kinda deal. Seem like i have to waited another 4-6 months to get it for $15 ;)

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Damn, Why can't I have a Walmart close by?[/QUOTE]

Take one of mine, I have about 5 in a 30 mile radius.

Anyone else confirm this deal at a different Walmart yet. I've been able to find some pretty interesting ymmv deals at my local Walmart. Like LOTR: The Third Age for Xbox for $9.99 and Burnout 3 PH Xbox for $8.99. But for some reason the prices will change from week to week. They will go back up to $20 one week then drop back to $10 or less the next.

Damn. I hope I can find a copy of X-Men Legends 2. That is a hella-sweet price for a great game.

I'll be checking a couple Chicago area Wal-Marts this week.

[quote name='Scorch']Take one of mine, I have about 5 in a 30 mile radius.[/QUOTE]

Only 5? There are 2 expressways that encircle Louisville, there are Wal-Marts off of 7 exits. That's not counting the ones that aren't right off the exit.

Good deal, I've seen better at my Wal-Mart though..not X-Men Legends 2, but I've picked up good game sfor less than that. Best one I ever got [that I actually kept] was Xenosaga 2 for $10, like a week after the official release. Also, Final Fantasy X when it came out for $10...Wal-Mart can be pretty crazy when it comes to making room for new inventory. I can't blame them, they make more money on memory cards and certain types of games [RPG's aren't one of them] than on any other type of gaming deal..

was it one copy of X-men legends II that might have been in the bin by mistake, or was it actually marked $14.xx ?were there a bunch of them? I just came back from walmart in Howell, mi and had no such luck

bread's done
Back