Virtual Fighters 4 Final Tuned

Dude you might want to do something about that sig. It's killing my P4 2.5 Ghz computer. I can only imagine what it is doing to slower PCs.

[quote name='daphatty']Dude you might want to do something about that sig. It's killing my P4 2.5 Ghz computer. I can only imagine what it is doing to slower PCs.[/quote]

Odd. I'm viewing it from a puny 1ghz and it's not doing anything. What browser are you using? IE?

I doubt this game even gets released in America. I hope it does as I love VF, but I am not putting any faith in SEGA releasing a 3rd tweak to a game over here

Apparently, Sony US wasn't too thrilled with the last "tweaked" version of VF 4. It's a safe bet that this won't see a PS2 conversion over here.

SCEA can suck my left nut.

I plan on getting a Japanese PS2 soon so I can play all the games I am missing out on because they suck so much

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I doubt this game even gets released in America. I hope it does as I love VF, but I am not putting any faith in SEGA releasing a 3rd tweak to a game over here[/quote]

sure it will release in US and not sure will it be soon though. For VF4 Evo, do you guys have it in US yet~? you can get a VF game card and have your character's battle history and rank saved with it.

btw, the pic is only a gif animated file, shouldn't be a problem on loading it :wink:

Jacky Bryant all the way

I think I am only a 4th or 5th dan. I only recently got a PS2 and have not put all that much time into the game

I like to use Lion. :)

If any of you really love VF, you might want to try coming to EVOLUTION 2004 the last week of July to see the best VF players in the world go at it. Last year three of the best players in the world battled it out for top 3, the legend, Chibitaof Japan(Lion), Ohsu Akira also from Japan(Akira), and Ryan Hart of the UK(Kage) battled it out for supremacy.

From what I've heard from reports on the game already on test in Japan, there are a few system changes, graphical tweaks, no new characters, and each character has about 5-7 new moves. Tons of new customization via card system. Not a big upgrade for the casual gamer, but for avid followers of the game, I'm sure this is more than enough.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Jacky Bryant all the way

I think I am only a 4th or 5th dan. I only recently got a PS2 and have not put all that much time into the game[/quote]

I see man~ I liked to use him from VF2 to VF3...and found he is kinda too cool to be used since VF4 :lol: fighting with the PS2 AI's is a good practice, fighting in an acarde center would take you forever to rank up, and maybe just a minute to have you ranked down if you lose :wink:

just in case you are interested how the ranking system of VF4 Evo works:
from 10 kyu to 1 kyu, you will rank up no matter what as it is just depending on the 'experience points' you gain during the battles.

when you get to 1st dan, then you MUST defeat an oppenent who is also 1st dan in order to rank up to 2nd dan. (you will only rank down if you lost from a 1st dan oppenent). from 2nd dan to 3rd dan, you would need to defeat 2nd dan oppenents 2 times in a row to rank up to 3rd and so on... for say you are 8th dan now, and if you lose one battle after you were winning for say, 6 battles, then it will count from the beginning again. you need to win straight all the way through. If you are unlucky, lost again, then you will be ranked down immediately.

one good thing is that even you are defeated by a lower rank oppenent, you will never be ranked down, this also applies to higher rank oppenents that you are fighting. this is why it is insanely hard to get at a rank any higher than 6 dan in local japanese arcade centers...anyone gets over 10th dan, you could just stand behind watching instead of wasting your money on changelling him :wink:

[quote name='MarkMan']I like to use Lion. :)

If any of you really love VF, you might want to try coming to EVOLUTION 2004 the last week of July to see the best VF players in the world go at it. Last year three of the best players in the world battled it out for top 3, the legend, Chibitaof Japan(Lion), Ohsu Akira also from Japan(Akira), and Ryan Hart of the UK(Kage) battled it out for supremacy.

From what I've heard from reports on the game already on test in Japan, there are a few system changes, graphical tweaks, no new characters, and each character has about 5-7 new moves. Tons of new customization via card system. Not a big upgrade for the casual gamer, but for avid followers of the game, I'm sure this is more than enough.[/quote]

that sounds cool and where will it take place? I knew there was a championship for VF4 Evo last yr in local japan. yea, the new moves will be enough~ the small changes from VF4 to VF4 Evo had already enuf new moves for me to catch up for each characters previously :wink:

[quote name='daphatty']Dude you might want to do something about that sig. It's killing my P4 2.5 Ghz computer. I can only imagine what it is doing to slower PCs.[/quote]

Just turn off animations - it's the sensible thing to do.

bread's done
Back