The Wacky Japanese Video Thread

Was it intentional that the video of Bob Sapp looked like a Godzilla movie? He was stomping around with all that crap on his back with a bunch of Japanese women running away screaming.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']That "Morning Musume vs Lizard" was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. That girl group is such a bizarre phenomenon... even weirder with pieces of meat on their heads.[/QUOTE]

But Maki Gotoh is sooo kawaii.

I swear those pictionary and memory game ideas are from Hong Kong and Taiwanese TV show. I had seen those like decade ago. That hard gay dude just cracks me up. lol

[quote name='gamemasterjd'] power rangers parody
Shingo Mama no Oha!
The Crosdressin guy in the 2nd video was the main guy in the first vid and is known as Shingo Katori. He hosts a show where he takes the place of mother in a random family. Tee hee, those japanese![/QUOTE]

Do you know of an alternative to that power rangers parody? The one you have a link to isn't working anymore.

Goddamn, the second I find this topic, I lose the link I had of several young japanese boys parodying the 4th Fullmetal Alchemist Opening >_>

Hard Gay has some balls on him. I think its kind of a rip off of Chris Pontias(sp?) of Jackass though.

[quote name='SaraAB']I am sorry but there is one i absolutly have to post, and i think it would qualify as most weird japanese music video (pv) ever..

Morning Musume... filming an entire music video... in a mens bathroom! (its a bit ironic since they are an entirely female group!!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2949606881703767928&q=morning+musume[/QUOTE]

That's like the largest bathroom I've ever seen. Someone contact Guiness Book of World Records. Tell them incredibly large girl band cleans ridiculously large bathroom.

lol, Night of Fire - Zelda - Zelda - night of Fire, weirdest ocmbo ever
jj.gif

[quote name='SaraAB']I am sorry but there is one i absolutly have to post, and i think it would qualify as most weird japanese music video (pv) ever..

Morning Musume... filming an entire music video... in a mens bathroom! (its a bit ironic since they are an entirely female group!!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2949606881703767928&q=morning+musume[/QUOTE]
Oh, there's far weirder stuff than The Peace. "Shingo Mama no Gakuen Tengoku" (much stranger than the "Shingo Mama no Oha Rock" somebody posted here earlier) comes to mind, along with Tommy february6's "Everyday at the Bus Stop", EE Jump's "Ikina Rythm", most of Halcali's stuff, and pretty much anything by Denki Groove. If you want truly bizarre, funny stuff, check those out.

Someone explain this Morning Mitsumi thing to me...

seriously before my frickin head implodes... :p

Squeeky japanese chicks + giant mens bathroom + sailor suits +...squeeky japanese hotties (some with some very non-japanese sounding voices)...>!?!?!?

[quote name='HeadRusch']Someone explain this Morning Mitsumi thing to me...

seriously before my frickin head implodes... :p

Squeeky japanese chicks + giant mens bathroom + sailor suits +...squeeky japanese hotties (some with some very non-japanese sounding voices)...>!?!?!?

Ok i will give this a shot, i think i got this whole thing down now

Morning musume from what i understand is the most popular female singing group in japan, i am not sure about their music being specifically for children but if it is maybe someone can enlighten me to that fact. The group is composed of 12 girls from ages 13-22 i believe and the group frequently changes members (ok not that frequently but periodically).

The last time i checked Ayumi Hamasaki was the most popular female solo artist in japan, but she really doesnt have anything to do with morning musume but she did sing with mini moni on some show that i saw on google video.

Morning musume is also part of something called the Hello Project! sometimes referred to as H!P as an acronym. The hello project is run by this guy with some name that starts with a T. There are other groups that belong to the H!P such as H!P all stars, Mini Moni and several others. Mini Moni is a sub-group of morning musume formed form the members of morning musume that are less than 150cm tall. and i can assure you that mini moni songs are specifically for kids even though i believe the members of mini moni were actually a bit older than they sound. You dont really have to worry about mini moni now cause they arent really a band anymore.

I wonder if they really have bathrooms that are that big in japan, i would doubt it though....

I am probably way too old to listen to morning musume but i do find their music to be quite good, you can laugh at me if you want.

I have heard the song for Tommy February 6 everyday at the bus stop just havent seen the video for it yet, i dont particularly care for her music. I should probably check that video out for a good laugh if i can find it.

Shingo Mama no Gakuen Tengoku as far as this song goes i havent heard it yet or maybe i heard it but i am just not recognizing the title hehe.

This is the best i can do for an explanation of the whole thing from my head, i am sorry but i cannot explain why they are in a mens bathroom or like, any of the other stuff you mentioned.

Ok, i am off to go try to find some of the videos mentioned by Kirin Lemon cause perhaps i am missing out on something here, heh.

Oh yeah, ok for the person who posted the Yatta Video, that is an actual song sung by an actual band, i think the name of the band that sings that is called Happatai (or something close to that spelling!). Thanks now every time i hear that song on the radio i am gonna think of that video....eeek!

That Bob Sapp thing was hilarious, especially during the 1st person camera bits.

"SMALL JAPANESE GIRL, BOB SAPP COMES TO CLAIM YOU."

The Tokyo Breakfast thing, from what I recall, was a segment of a variety show in Japan.

IIRC, within 24 hours, the show got so many complaints that no other episode was ever made. Of course, I've got the video stored safely on my computer. :D

And no, they're not Chinese, they're Japanese. Listen to the daughter, it's pretty obvious. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']My god...I just watched about half a dozen of those...I must be insane.[/QUOTE]

I guess that makes me insane too. The one in red that couldn't say her shoe size is a cutie.

[quote name='Zarkon']The Tokyo Breakfast thing, from what I recall, was a segment of a variety show in Japan.

IIRC, within 24 hours, the show got so many complaints that no other episode was ever made. Of course, I've got the video stored safely on my computer. :D

And no, they're not Chinese, they're Japanese. Listen to the daughter, it's pretty obvious. :)[/QUOTE]

uhhh no actually it was from a Chinese comedy show in Taiwan.

Hard gay certainly ownz.

I recently saw a TV show where he was competing with the show host... by giving out Xmas present to kids. The host was giving out gameboy micro and hard gay gave out his signiture leather outfit but kiddy version. ALL RED LEATHER special edition!!!! LOL Japanese preferred the "unique present" therefore Hard gay won in the end.

Hilarious.

bread's done
Back