Game System

YEAH!, what's with the anti-Sega bias?

Gamecube, PS2, GBASP, Dreamcast, N64, Atari 7800, Sega Genesis, in that order. Actually everything's collecting dust except for the Cube lately.

Tough one....recently, it's been my AES Geo. Just picked up a ton of games and have been going nuts. As far as this generation is concerned, the X-box gets the nod. Overall though, the Dreamcast probably gets the most PT. So many great games.....

Odessey 2
Intellivision
NES
Turbographic 16
Genesis
Power Base Converter (allows Genesis to play Master System Carts)
SNES
Playstation
N64
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS2
Gamecube
Xbox

Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Sega Game Gear
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Virtual Boy.

(Multiple PCs as well, if you included PC's as a gaming platform)

All are in working condition, and with the exception of the Virtual Boy, hooked up and ready to play

I have

PS2
Xbox
Gamecube
GBA SP
GBA
Dreamcast
NES
Atari 7800

I play the PS2 the most, as most of my old college buddies have and play the ps2 online...I enjoy the xbox the most when playing individually

Well, I have all of those except Xbox, but my vote goes to NES because that is my favorite and most played system out of all of them.

Name it. I've played it. and Love it..... accept maybe.... no I even liked the 3DO, Turbo Grafix, and yes even the Wonder Swan.

Go to vgmuseum.com
When I first went there I thought "MY GOD, I'm Not Alone, there are other people out there just as much of a gaming losergeekfreakweirdo as I am"
and admit it. if you had a Nintendo with the Grey gun and the INDIVUAL Mario and Duck Hunt game and tried to shoot the dog when he laughed at you. YOU ARE ONE TOO!

"FOR GREAT JUSTICE TAKE OFF EVER ZIG!"

3DO
Atari 2600
Collecovision
Gameboy
Gamecube
Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Playstation
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesis
Turgografx 16 (w/ CD player)
XBox

[quote name='dustinttt']Xbox, PS2, GC, Dreamcast, SNES. A local pawn shop has a Turbografx 16 for sale. Should I get it?[/quote]

If it's a reasonable price, TG-16 is a great system. If you love NES, SNES, and Genesis games I guarantee you'll love a lot of Turbo games.

atari 2600
nes
genesis
psone
ps2

gameboy
gameboy color

i dont hae the time ore money to buy more than one system a generation, heck for these sytems alone i have around 500 games

NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
GameCube

Genesis
Saturn
DreamCast

PlayStation
PlayStation2

GameBoy
GameBoy Pocket
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance

GameGear

I used to have a psone but now I own:
PS2
Xbox
N64
NES
Gameboy Color
Sega Game-Gear

But... I want all the old regular systems and are looking for good deals on them... so... if you any of these systems below, and would sell them cheap, Email me.

I WANT:
SNES
GENISIS
ATARI 2600
COLECOVISION

I know you can find these at almost any Pawn shop... but the guy around here tries to rip people off and I'm too much of a, yup, cheapass, to pay him like, $30 for a SNES. Anyway, thanx! :D

X box, Dreamcast, PS2, PSOne, GBA SP, GameCube, an Arcade(DK Jr box mint condition) and PC in that order.
Love the Arcade but too much maintenance so I don't use it much.

Xbox (Yay, it won the poll!)
Playstation 2
Dreamcast
Gamecube
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Neo Geo Pocket Color
No, GBA or SP (sold GBA and lost SP :cry: )

PS2
SNES
Nintendo 64
Genesis
I'm looking for every system.... waiting tilll the price drops for the GC and Xbox

bread's done
Back