Miss Russia 2005

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Felicity Huffman is WAY hotter.[/QUOTE]

I appologize Mr Macy, but I have to disagree with you.....

[quote name='Danro']I appologize Mr Macy, but I have to disagree with you.....[/QUOTE]
This:
felicity.jpg

or

This:
5926518_520x783.jpg

Yeah, that's what I thought. :whistle2:x

Bill, I would have picked a different picture of your wife. Do you really want a photo of her from the premiere of the movie where she plays a transsexual? :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Bill, I would have picked a different picture of your wife. Do you really want a photo of her from the premiere of the movie where she plays a transsexual? :lol:[/QUOTE]
I haven't any clue what you are speaking of.

Good day, sir!

(and see "Transamerica", in theaters now)

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']I haven't any clue what you are speaking of.

Good day, sir!

(and see "Transamerica", in theaters now)[/QUOTE]

Good day to you too, sir!

And it must have been awkward watching a movie where your wife goes to the size of the road and whips out a penis to take a piss... :shock:

Seriously, that movie sounds interesting, though.

[quote name='Saucy Jack'] And it must have been awkward watching a movie where your wife goes to the size of the road and whips out a penis to take a piss... :shock: [/QUOTE]
Movie magic!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Just take her to tennesse, where she's over the legal age of consent.[/QUOTE]

You sir should win the nobel peace prize for that thought! :applause:

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Wait, we're at two pages already and sblymnlcrymnl hasn't posted yet?[/QUOTE]

He's in Mexico. No posting by default :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']He's in Mexico. No posting by default :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ahh. Well, that's what I get for not being around more often.

Sure, I'd tap her in a second, but Gluk'osa is much hotter, when it comes to the Russian gals. And she's 19, so you don't have to worry about the fuzz. ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']In the spirit of the season, here is my gift to you good people
[/QUOTE]

shes kind of skinny, but i wouldnt mind a stern spanking from her racket.

bread's done
Back