The 'Hip to be Square' Song of the Moment

Any electronic music (except for Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method or Paul Oakenfold, because they suck too much to be hip about anything).

[quote name='thagoat']:booty: god, not another thread where theres nothing but a list of 5000 songs. stop it, i say.:booty:[/QUOTE]
No one actually reads them, it seems. It's sort of like the 100 page "recommend some music" threads.

[quote name='thagoat']:booty: god, not another thread where theres nothing but a list of 5000 songs. stop it, i say.:booty:[/QUOTE]
MC Paul Barman - The Joy of Your World

Madness- 'Our House'

Stop posting in them then. You're an idiot. If you find some posters you like, or posters you know, or something that fits your tastes, then usually you can find a lot of great music from these threads.

[quote name='capitalist_mao']No one actually reads them, it seems. It's sort of like the 100 page "recommend some music" threads.[/QUOTE]

I read them and go over them/skim them and come back to them at times.

....And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Let It Dive

You Give Love a Bad Name - Jon Bon Jovi
Blinded By the Light - Boston
More than a Feeling - Boston
Peace of Mind - Boston
Take me Home Tonight - Boston
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
Your the Best Around - Joe Esposito (KarateKid) *Cobra Ki Bitch*
Right Now - Van Halen

Lotta of Boston which I still listen to for some reason, this is also kind of my guilty pleasure song list that I keep on a CD in my car, but not where any of my friends would find it, we all have a CD or song like that though.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']You Give Love a Bad Name - Jon Bon Jovi
Blinded By the Light - Boston
More than a Feeling - Boston
Peace of Mind - Boston
Take me Home Tonight - Boston
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
Your the Best Around - Joe Esposito (KarateKid) *Cobra Ki Bitch*
Right Now - Van Halen

Lotta of Boston which I still listen to for some reason, this is also kind of my guilty pleasure song list that I keep on a CD in my car, but not where any of my friends would find it, we all have a CD or song like that though.[/QUOTE]
That's like the all-time drunk karoke at the bar list.:) Good stuff though.

Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
The Hives - Walk Idiot Walk
Death From Above 1979 - Do It! (Live)

A little post-punk action.

[quote name='docvinh']That's like the all-time drunk karoke at the bar list.:) Good stuff though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats about what it sounds like in my car when I am singing and delivering, like a karaoke bar. But honestly I think we all kinda jam to these songs when they hit the radio, cause we know some of the words and you just never hear them that often.

[quote name='Brak']Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
The Hives - Walk Idiot Walk
Death From Above 1979 - Do It! (Live)

A little post-punk action.[/QUOTE]

Fag.

The Adolescents - Wrecking Crew

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Fag.

The Adolescents - Wrecking Crew[/QUOTE]

You call me a "fag" followed by an announcement that you're listing to The Adolescents? Is it bizarro day? ;)

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth

song changed

Nine Inch Nails - We're In This Together

skipped it because I played it like ten minutes ago

Queens of the Stone Age - Burn The Witch

The Cars- 'Let the Good Times Roll' We listened to this often in Astronomy.. The Cars were my teacher's favourite band.

Queen - Thank God It's Christmas
XTC - Countdown to Christmas Party Time
XTC - Thanks for Christmas

Holiday spirit, bitches ;)

Death From Above 1979 - Dead Womb
Queens of the Stone Age - Give the Mule What He Wants

Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body
The Bravery - Unconditional
Thrice - Image of the Invisible
Franz Ferdinand - Tell Her Tonight
The Strokes - Hard to Explain

[quote name='Brak']You call me a "fag" followed by an announcement that you're listing to The Adolescents? Is it bizarro day? ;)[/QUOTE]

It's bizarro day... in your mom's cornhole.

This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (album)

bread's done
Back