Universal Price Drop: Ultimate Spider-Man is now $29.99!

smash bro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
On all systems, except PC, which has dropped to $19.99. The PS2, XBX, GCN, DS, and GBA versions are all $29.99. I'm not sure about the Collector's Edition on the PS2, and as mentioned earlier, the PC version is only $19.99. And, in case, anyone wants to get smart, the Mobile version is still probably six bucks or so. :)

Still hasn't dropped at Best Buy since it's on sale for $39.99, and that's the only store that's important.

Ultimate Spider-Man is worth $19.99 from the reviews I've read.

[quote name='smash bro']On all systems, except PC, which has dropped to $19.99. The PS2, XBX, GCN, DS, and GBA versions are all $29.99. I'm not sure about the Collector's Edition on the PS2, and as mentioned earlier, the PC version is only $19.99. And, in case, anyone wants to get smart, the Mobile version is still probably six bucks or so. :)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that explains why it's gonna be $24 in Target's next week ad. I thought that was WAY too much of a sale.

[quote name='the ender']I heard it sucks hippo-ass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your opinion and your lame attempt at making a new catch phrase. I think both failed.

[quote name='the ender']I heard it sucks hippo-ass.[/QUOTE]

i have heard the ender sucks hippo-ass but thats just one person's opinion

I've played about two minutes of my (free) DS copy. I got to the part where you need to use the touch screen for the first time, and promptly shut it off. My Hori screen protectors haven't arrived yet, so I am playing no games that require use of the touch screen. (Meaning the only game I'm playing right now is Mario Kart.) I'll definitely put some time into it when the protectors get here!

[quote name='Roufuss']Still hasn't dropped at Best Buy since it's on sale for $39.99, and that's the only store that sucks

Ultimate Spider-Man is worth $19.99 from the reviews I've read.[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for ya.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i have heard the ender sucks hippo-ass but thats just one person's opinion[/QUOTE]

opinions are like hippo-assholes...everyone's got one

[quote name='smash bro']On all systems, except PC, which has dropped to $19.99. The PS2, XBX, GCN, DS, and GBA versions are all $29.99. I'm not sure about the Collector's Edition on the PS2, and as mentioned earlier, the PC version is only $19.99. And, in case, anyone wants to get smart, the Mobile version is still probably six bucks or so. :)[/QUOTE]
thanks for the heads up, also your sig is awesome... more awesome than this hippo-ass thing that's going around....

[quote name='Rig']I've played about two minutes of my (free) DS copy. I got to the part where you need to use the touch screen for the first time, and promptly shut it off. My Hori screen protectors haven't arrived yet, so I am playing no games that require use of the touch screen. (Meaning the only game I'm playing right now is Mario Kart.) I'll definitely put some time into it when the protectors get here![/QUOTE]
You've got to be kidding, right?

Having played the Xbox version, the game isnt worth $30. It plays like a weaker version of Spiderman 2, so it isnt that great. Unless you love spider-man 2 or got nothing to play, wait for it to drop to $15 after GGC at Best Buy.

Wow, it is nice to get flamed for putting an innocuous opinion on a forum. You guys are a very welcoming group. :roll:

Say what you will, but I did get like 3-4 of you to say "hippo-ass". lol

bread's done
Back