Anybody play that free Yu-Gi-Oh game over the Internet?

Which one? Apprentice?
No one is really going to be any help if you can't say which one you mean.

I bet if a couple people got it on thier machines, Darke Katt would love to have a pokemon tourney, and probalby a few would play Magic and Yu Gi Oh as well.

this will take you directly into the pc download site i think he just uploaded a new version pretty fun no graphics or anything but great way to learn strategies plus a real cheap ass deal as you don't have to buy the cards. in the game some don't have pictures, you have to search other websites to find them. It doesn't impair the game though.

click this

http://www.stormpages.com/edhrzic/Yugipc.htm

There needs to be a Magic the Gathering version of this, because Im not paying for cards using the offical computer game. I would also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Pokemon (all games I used to play, but I only play Magic now).

[quote name='Kaijufan']There needs to be a Magic the Gathering version of this, because Im not paying for cards using the offical computer game. I would also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Pokemon (all games I used to play, but I only play Magic now).[/quote]

Magic Workstation. I use it to play online and prototype my decks.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Kaijufan']There needs to be a Magic the Gathering version of this, because Im not paying for cards using the offical computer game. I would also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Pokemon (all games I used to play, but I only play Magic now).[/quote]

Magic Workstation. I use it to play online and prototype my decks.[/quote]
Thanks. Just the thing that Ive been looking for.
Edit: So do you have to pay $20? I guess its better then having to buy all of the cards with Wizard's game.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Kaijufan']There needs to be a Magic the Gathering version of this, because Im not paying for cards using the offical computer game. I would also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Pokemon (all games I used to play, but I only play Magic now).[/quote]

Edit: So do you have to pay $20? I guess its better then having to buy all of the cards with Wizard's game.[/quote]

No, you don't need to pay to use it.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='Kaijufan']There needs to be a Magic the Gathering version of this, because Im not paying for cards using the offical computer game. I would also enjoy Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and Pokemon (all games I used to play, but I only play Magic now).[/quote]

Edit: So do you have to pay $20? I guess its better then having to buy all of the cards with Wizard's game.[/quote]

No, you don't need to pay to use it.[/quote]
Are you sure? It says on the order page that you must register after 40 days.
Also, why does the screenshot on the home page have a Magic card that is like none Ive ever seen before (+1 Magic, +3 Tower, +1 Enemy tower)?

[quote name='Over easy']I used to play with the YGO Virtual Desktop with my friends, but we lost interest after awhile.[/QUOTE]

same here, when all the newrestrictions came into play i just said forget it and left

:shock: I never thought this thread would see the light of day again (well the light of the internet). Nearly forgot about it. If you do a search for Edo or Edo's reference codes than some site I know has them and it should come up. I used to have them, but I don't know what I did with them. Besides, the game is pretty simple and the last time I checked on it, Edo took off most of the pictures of the cards and that's what killed the game for me when I updated.. Only certain sites still have the card pictures up.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Are you sure? It says on the order page that you must register after 40 days.
Also, why does the screenshot on the home page have a Magic card that is like none Ive ever seen before (+1 Magic, +3 Tower, +1 Enemy tower)?[/quote]

The card is just for reference. I don't think they can legally put in pictures of real magic cards, but you can go to other sites to download the pictures or just not use pictures.

ya me 2
i've been trying 2 look 4 it 2 and i got nothing
i've been trying scince 3 weeks now and still nothing so if somebody knows something please tell me
thanks

bread's done
Back