Naughty Naughty Games

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
anyone know of any bad naughty games? :D besides BMX XXX, and conquer's bad fur day? like XXX games for console :D at first i thought N.U.D.E. was a naughty game, but its really a computer girl cleaning houses. please continue list.

1. BMX XXX (all)
2. Conquer's Bad Fur Day (N64)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='mousin']holy crap !! HAHAHAHAHA i smell beas.. beas.. beasitality?[/quote]

The smell just means you're doing it right.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='mousin']holy crap !! HAHAHAHAHA i smell beas.. beas.. beasitality?[/quote]

The smell just means you're doing it right.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

yucky duck you guys are gross! lol

X-man, Custer's Revenge, Beat 'em & Eat 'em, Burning Fever, Knight on the Town, and all the rest of the Atari 2600 pr0n games.

Some of these had graphics so bad that you can play them for years and never know what kind of game it really until you stumble across certain dedicated Atari websites.

Singles, on the PC. I'm told it's kinda like The Sims + RoomMania, and doesn't pixellate any of the naughty parts.

I think I've heard that the much-lamented Dreamcast console is doing a thriving trade in hentai-style games over in Japan, but never seen any proof. Also, from looking at the product pages of Japanese gamestore sites, I'll be damned if I could pick out the ones that are "adult-themed".

This is the sort of thing where the lack of any real tactile stimulation (other than what the player might apply to himself) really makes the whole thing fall flat. Just a lot of tease with no real payoff since, no matter how explicit the material gets, it's just a crude approximation of life.

At best, some games have some situations that actually fit into the plot rather than just insert a naked or nearly so woman into the game. The second 'Fear Effect' game did this well. The player was given just enough suggestion to fire his imagination but without trying to make a game of something that just doesn't fit that mold.

Some people really are working toward remotely actuacted sex toys in pursuit of new business opportunities. The field even has a name: teledildonics.

Dennis Miller had a bit in his act in the early 90's when VR was being taken much too seriously. When Joe Six-Pack can come home, lie down on the couch and have realistically simulated sex with Claudia Schiffer for $20, this will make crack cocaine look like decaf.

Sort of DDR 3rd Mix since the game is focused around music and there are 3 songs by E-Rotic, Oh Nick Please Not So Quick, Do It All Night and Turn Me On. 3rd Mix has the song lyrics on the screen as the song is played some of the lyrics are so raunchy that lyrics aren't shown for part of those songs.

Bubble Bath Babes, Hot Slots, and Peek-A-Boo Poker by Paneisian for the NES. Some of the most sought after games on the console as well.

bread's done
Back