Custom Ranks for any users that want one.

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
$5 to my paypal and you got it...

seller AT multmedia1.com

I will make sure CheapyD gets a cut.

You can have any special rank that does not include a cus word, racial offense, or with ADMIN or MOD in the name.

:)

And if you think this is a joke thread send me $5 and see....

[quote name='defender']$5 to my paypal and you got it...

seller AT multmedia1.com

I will make sure CheapyD gets a cut.

You can have any special rank that does not include a cus word, racial offense, or with ADMIN or MOD in the name.

:)

And if you think this is a joke thread send me $5 and see....[/quote]

Dont forget %10 to your manager.

Capitalism RULES.

I wonder how SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~! would look up there?

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Capitalism RULES.

I wonder how SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~! would look up there?

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.[/quote]

Waiting for payment......

btw BigNick...you get 10% commisssion on all sales.

LOL, WOW you didn't let control of cag go to your head at ALL, didya!? I'm not complaining though.

I'm a bit protective of my five bucks though but you keep on Rockin, 'Fender.

Hey I am just fooling around...cmon what are the chances even that some fool would actually pay me $5 just for a rank? Besides it wasnt my idea and if CheapyD comes back and complains I will just say it's all Nicks fault. :)

lol thank sucks, 5 bucks? thats alot for just a "special tag" dont ja think? o well, will i get my money back if cheap says something?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']ill pay you $10 for each custom rank you let me create and display for other cagers[/quote]

Oh how tempting.

Ok Mr. Defender... do it to him!
He's basically ok'd that you can let loose your attack dogs of custom ranks of infamy!
Make a cry! Do it!!

[quote name='mousin']yea, i was going to say that if i could have a free one, one that says "Jaywalker w/0.67 GPA"[/quote]

hes totally asking for it

You may think I'm a numbnuts, but I've already got a better job and a larger paycheck than you'll likely ever have.

Ah... things always seem to have a way of working out.

Nope. Since I have a varied base of skillsets as well as a degree and other citations, awards and such, even if the company I work for just closed overnight, I'd just have to ship out my resume and call my headhunter back. I mean, I had to turn down a couple of jobs when I chose the one I did... and the industry I'm in is in better shape now than it was when I got my job.

Hard work and diligence pay off.
Being a dumbass and reveling in your own filth doesn't. (Note: You aren't a dumbass because of your grades... you're a dumbass because you're proud of your grades.)

Jsweeney is it your goal in life to belittle others? Why must you grind this kid into the ground every chance you get. Lay off of him you are being an ASSHAT.

I think JSweeney is a cool guy...he has open opinions and voices them no matter what...he doesnt care what you think therefor he says what he likes...I may not agree with him at all times but I respect him for voicing himself...

asshat.jpg

bread's done
Back