ARc the lad end of darkness New 19.99 at gamecrazy

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
saw this today... dont know if a repost... i ended up with a free used one a few months back (after selling 2 of the buy 2 get 1 game free at eb around thanksgiving)

again ARC the lad end of darkness NEW 19.99 gamecrazy

I hope it's a universal price drop, since I definitely want the game, but I don't want to pay more than $20. I rented it and put 15 hours into it.

That must be a recent drop. The store I sometimes hit still has it listed as $49.99. And it's not that bad of a game. Not the best in the series, though. It's all a matter of taste. There are some games that suck hard, yet people still go on about their greatness. Two big ones came out this past year. ;)

I don't think it is universal. It's still $50 at Best Buy, EB, and TRU. I am rather surprised it hasn't, though. Also, every GameCrazy I have called still has it at $50 new. I didn't think things were YMMV at GameCrazy stores, but maybe I am wrong.

Rented it a while back and wasn't very happy with it. I would probably buy it if it was around $15 or less. This just isn't a very good game.

bread's done
Back