Giving away all my games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='davidmt']Looks like someone is using Smells account.

So I'm in the same state as you - I'll take what you've got.[/QUOTE]

No its really me.....I just dont wnat to play games anymore really......Im too lazy to go sell everything

Yeah but with the time it would take you to box everything up and ship it, you could just as easily go to the local EB or Gamestop and sell it for cash.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']No its really me.....I just dont wnat to play games anymore really......Im too lazy to go sell everything[/QUOTE]

Ummm I'll take them, PM me if you're serious?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I already got the first post like he said and sent him a PM.[/QUOTE]

Ya you get them...sorry everyone......i have a gameboy color if anyone wants that, just give me a pm...its in kind of bad condition

You know you could really use the couple hundred you'll get when selling them at college, it's amazing how quickly money slips through your fingers at a univeristy.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Im going to college and dont need any of my games anymore, so the 1st person to post here gets my ps2, my 37 games, my ds, and my 7 ds games..........Just post here then send me a message with your adress and Ill send them to you

First person only though[/QUOTE]

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
| | | | | | |
Must have engineered a money tree so that he can buy things for money and then give them away for a loss of money, but still profit with his patented money tree. I'd take your ps2 as mine has dreaded dres, but of course, this was a first post contest, i think you should interview people on a case by case basis for your items

Ok Ive changed my mind......Ill give the games out to different people, not only to one person......so I will pick people at random from the first 60 or so people to send me a private message...... so message me with your adress and if you win Ill send one out to you

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Ok Ive changed my mind......Ill give the games out to different people, not only to one person......so I will pick people at random from the first 60 or so people to send me a private message...... so message me with your adress and if you win Ill send one out to you[/QUOTE]

I think this is probably someone using his account. First reason being he could probably gain $300 atleast selling these, also he is going to pay to ship 60 items out? That would put him in the hole big time. :)

[quote name='gizmogc']PMing somone my address in hopes of a free game? Pass[/QUOTE]

It's worth a shot.

He said he is changing his mind about how he is going to give them away anyway.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Yeah that would be my gay friend Jimmy. Must of gone onto my account again

Their are no free games Sorry[/QUOTE]

Oh well. People have given away free stuff before so it was worth a shot.

All I gave out was my PO Box and name. No biggie. Same info can be found on my resume I have online anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back