Gamestation Retro Games

Ross84

CAGiversary!
Gamestation in the UK have a buy one get one free offer on retro games, i have recently bought 8 dreamcast games and 4 n64 games, all boxed with instructions for £30 ($50 dollars?)

[quote name='Ross84']Gamestation in the UK have a buy one get one free offer on retro games, i have recently bought 8 dreamcast games and 4 n64 games, all boxed with instructions for £30 ($50 dollars?)[/QUOTE]

Gamestation always seem to have some kind of offer going xD

Gamestation are great for new and second hand games, but are very overpriced for retro games IMO ~ you never pick up any bargains there. Personally I wait till the car boot sales come around and pick up my N64 and DC games usually for around 50p-£2 each. I've gotten some excellent stuff before including a MINT Shenmue (only had the shrinkwrap opened at one end), Power Stone 2, Craxy Taxi 2, House of the Dead 2 with Gun etc... N64 wise Majoras Mask, DK64, Mario Kart to name a few.
Of course the real deals are elsewhere in things like picking up ICO for £2.50 (though I've picked up PS2 games for as little as 20p), Guardian Heroes for £2, a modded PS2 for £5, boxed Speccy 48k for £1, various Game & Watches for 10p-£1 each etc... boot sales are fun! :D

[quote name='sying']UK CAGs WOOT!!!![/QUOTE]

haha yeah, land of the over priced games and consoles :D
$70 for a brand new game here :D sucks xD And if you found how much the xbox 360 core system cost here, you'd poop yourself O_O::

[quote name='animefanakito']Of course the real deals are elsewhere in things like picking up ICO for £2.50 (though I've picked up PS2 games for as little as 20p), Guardian Heroes for £2, a modded PS2 for £5, boxed Speccy 48k for £1, various Game & Watches for 10p-£1 each etc... boot sales are fun! :D[/QUOTE]

Positively brilliant... and yay speccy. Nobody over here's ever heard of one, they were all commies.

[quote name='animefanakito']Gamestation are great for new and second hand games, but are very overpriced for retro games IMO ~ you never pick up any bargains there. Personally I wait till the car boot sales come around and pick up my N64 and DC games usually for around 50p-£2 each. I've gotten some excellent stuff before including a MINT Shenmue (only had the shrinkwrap opened at one end), Power Stone 2, Craxy Taxi 2, House of the Dead 2 with Gun etc... N64 wise Majoras Mask, DK64, Mario Kart to name a few.
Of course the real deals are elsewhere in things like picking up ICO for £2.50 (though I've picked up PS2 games for as little as 20p), Guardian Heroes for £2, a modded PS2 for £5, boxed Speccy 48k for £1, various Game & Watches for 10p-£1 each etc... boot sales are fun! :D[/QUOTE]

i cant find a copy of ICO anywhere. I've played it before but i want my own copy ;/ and ebay PAL prices are taking the piss.

bread's done
Back