Dead Or Alive 4- Arcade Stick

I'm a big arcade stick user. I have about 5 sticks (a Mas, Tek 5, some home made, some I modded) and I love this stick. It's about the same as the Tekken 5 stick but theirs a difference in size. This stick it pretty small, which I love. I'm always lugging around my huge ass Mas and SFA sticks. It's about the size of the dreamcast stick, you remember it?

Hori is the company that makes it. They're probably the most repected stick manufacturer in Japan. Some people have a problem with the joystick itself. Their use to the American style sticks. While this is all Japan style, which is another thing I love. And yes, if can find adaptors, I recommend this for any fighting game.

For a more skeptical look, visit the SRK hardware boards:
http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177

The stick is alright. The buttons themselves are crappy IMO. And they're a bitch to replace.

The stick itself is identical(parts wise) to the Hori Fighting Stick EX for the Xbox.

IMO it's way better than the 360 pad for this game. So it's your call.

I'm a big arcade stick collector myself... :)

I can't stand it. I'm returning it tomorrow...it's next to impossible to do any sort of counter with it.

It's really sad too...because it's such a gorgeous stick.

my doa skills are more balanced with the regular controller, but the stick should be nice once they make SF:Anniversary collection and GGX2 backwards compatible.

I would like to add that since it isn't wireless and usb that it also works for the pc. Anyone up for some MAME fighting games? :)

Hi I just bought my DOA4 HORI arcade stick today and all thats inside is the joystick on a piece of cardboard in a plastic bag. Is there an additional instructions book or manual inside the box or is it only the joystick??

[quote name='ViPeR']Hi I just bought my DOA4 HORI arcade stick today and all thats inside is the joystick on a piece of cardboard in a plastic bag. Is there an additional instructions book or manual inside the box or is it only the joystick??[/QUOTE]

Just the stick, that's it.

[quote name='valor19']I would like to add that since it isn't wireless and usb that it also works for the pc. Anyone up for some MAME fighting games? :)[/QUOTE]

Holy crap man! This post sparked a curiosity in me like no other. I just finished locating my Mame 0.96 set (yea it's kinda old...) and I am in heaven! This arcade stick is WONDERFUL for the Mame fighting games. And for $60, WHAT A fuck ING STEAL!!!!!

I highly recommend this controller, both for DOA and MAME!

bread's done
Back