SF anniversay controllers!!!

Nubytech is actually going to have these on display at Comic-Con International I believe later in July.

From what they look like they look VERY similar to the ASCII fighting pads for the Dreamcast, Saturn, and similar to the Fighting pad they made for several games in Japan.

Sadly though, the controllers(so far) will only be available for the PS2 version of SF: Anniversary Edition(which hits stores in August). The Xbox version(September) gets snubbed.

Oh well, doesn't really matter too much to me, I use arcade sticks. :)

[quote name='punqsux']no love for kenneth[/quote]

That's because it's the same as the Ryu controller, only a different color.

*rimshot*

Anyone else notice that these look like the Saturn controller? (Not the shitty first gen american one but the Japanese one.)

Hopefully someone offers a deal on these. If not I will probably get some GGC and pick them up if they have them.

I am getting a Ryu and a Ken

I like the colors of the Ryu controller.

The Chun Li controller, with the total up-skirt shot, is a little too pervy for my tastes.

[quote name='daphatty']Anyone else notice that these look like the Saturn controller? (Not the shitty first gen american one but the Japanese one.)[/quote]
I think anyone who took the three seconds required to read the little article noticed that. Since it explicitly stated it.

And I'm either getting 2 of the three Shoryu boys. But I can't decide which to get. I think the Akuma looks sweet, Ryu is classic, and my favorite fighter is Ken.

I think they all look awesome and i personally will be having a hard time choosing, i may have to buy them all.

I'm pretty sure if they do come out with the stick that it will be the exact same mold of the SC II stick Nuby released last year.

:(

No XBox version? Bah.

If they do bring them out for XBox, I'll probably grab a Ken once it gets closer to SF Anniversary release time. Looks good, although the d-pad looks a little wonky to me. We'll see.

I like the looks and the button layout alot, but Akuma, Ken and Ryu? Great all the Shotoken boys, might as well add Dan to the roster for a wide array of charcters.

I like Ryu as much as the next guy but come on, at least Guile or someone else besides the Uppercut brothers. And I don't care about Chun Li.

"Sign" I feel like an old man rambling.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I like the looks and the button layout alot, but Akuma, Ken and Ryu? Great all the Shotoken boys, might as well add Dan to the roster for a wide array of charcters.

I like Ryu as much as the next guy but come on, at least Guile or someone else besides the Uppercut brothers. And I don't care about Chun Li.

"Sign" I feel like an old man rambling.[/quote]

i agree they should have made chun li, blanka, bison, and a ryu/ken one

mix it up a bit you know? i so wish there were a vega one *sigh*

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Pootie Thang']Have you guys tried checking out this website?

http://www.streetfightercontroller.com[/quote]

Does that mean that there are going to be more than those 4. I spied Guile and M. Bison. I'm not too good at the identifying the other sillhouettes.[/quote]

I think the bottom left corner is Sagat.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']T Hawk is in the right upper corner

Bison is nex to Akuma

totally stumped on the person wearing a headband[/quote]

If you're not referring to Ryu, and instead, the one on the rite of Chun-Li and under Ken, she's not wearing a headband. That's Cammy.

These were too easy, you guys. I'm a little disappointed. :)

bread's done
Back