Oxymoron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='greendj27']Wow, CAG has its own system out now? I had no idea!![/QUOTE]

Yeah you haven't heard? I'ts called the Playboxution 720. It plays revolution, ps3, and xbox 360 games. even plays atari!You can buy it only at the CAG store, which doesn't exist yet, at least not for the next 5 years. It costs $1 and comes with a lifetime warranty and all the games ever on one microchip. I picked mine up this morning and have 6 up for trade.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Yeah you haven't heard? I'ts called the Playboxution 720. It plays revolution, ps3, and xbox 360 games. even plays atari!You can buy it only at the CAG store, which doesn't exist yet, at least not for the next 5 years. It costs $1 and comes with a lifetime warranty and all the games ever on one microchip. I picked mine up this morning and have 6 up for trade.[/QUOTE]
How did you buy it when the CAG store is the only place that sells it but doesn't open til 5 years from now. :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']How did you buy it when the CAG store is the only place that sells it but doesn't open til 5 years from now. :)[/QUOTE]

He used his CAG time machine. What, you didn't get yours yet?

[quote name='greendj27']He used his CAG time machine. What, you didn't get yours yet?[/QUOTE]
Circuit City broke ranks and is selling it already. Looks like they won't be getting the opportunity to sel any other CAG launch stuff. I ordered it from the website and it was delivered this morning, but it got beat up pretty badly in the mail. Should I put it up on eBay or try to get CAG to send me a replacement?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Yeah you haven't heard? I'ts called the Playboxution 720. It plays revolution, ps3, and xbox 360 games. even plays atari!You can buy it only at the CAG store, which doesn't exist yet, at least not for the next 5 years. It costs $1 and comes with a lifetime warranty and all the games ever on one microchip. I picked mine up this morning and have 6 up for trade.[/QUOTE]
fucking leave already.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1299294&postcount=68

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back