bandit's Buy/Trade/Sell - Xbox360, Wii, PS3, PS2, PSP, DS & more! *UPDATED*

iazybandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I HAVE REVIEWED ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR TRADE/SELL. VISIT MY SITE AND SEE WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THAT I HAVE REVIEWED AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ITS STILL AVAILABLE OR NOT.

Pictures are available upon request. Be sure to check out my eBay thread on CAG - here

Payments:
  • PayPal (Preferred)
  • Money Orders (Postal, International, etc.)
  • Personal Checks (5-7 day clearing)
References:
If you have GTZ and/or TGN, we can post deals there as well to gain feedback.

Shipping:
  • If you have more trades than me, I'll send first.
  • If you have less trades than me, you send first.
  • If we both have the same amount of trades (1-2 trades difference), we send at the same time.
  • Whoever is sending money, sends first.
  • Majority of items are shipped via First Class/Parcel Post w/delivery confirmation (unless noted) within the US. USPS Priority Mail is available upon request (will cost additional).
  • Insurance to the package is available upon request and will cost additional.
  • All International shipping will cost additional (depending on weight and location). No tracking or insurance is included. If you want tracking/insurance it will be additional as it will be sent via EMS.
MY AVAILABLES:
Any items with links on them are on eBay.

Promotional Items
Pictures available. Just ask.
  • PlayStation Wall Clock (new in cardboard box) - image here - offer
  • Nintendo Watch (new in pencil case) - image here - offer
  • Nintendo Gamecube Watch (new in case) - image here - offer
  • Gran Turismo Tire Caps (4 caps; new with plastic case) - offer
  • Chrono Cross Clock (sealed in box) - offer
  • Chrono Cross Clock (clock only w/new AA battery - cosmetically excellent. minor hairline scratches) - front / back - offer
  • Lanyards
    • GameCube (Black) - offer
    • Xbox (Green) - offer
    • PSOne (Blue) - offer
  • Gaming apparel
    All unworn and new
    • Onimusha (XL) - front / back
    • QTY: 1 - in bag - $15 shpd
    • Resident Evil (L) - image here - $15 shpd
    • Resident Evil Zero (XL)
    • QTY: 1 - Capcom logo; in bag - front / back - $15 shpd
    • QTY: 1 - RE0 logo; in bag - front / back - $15 shpd
    • Metal Gear Solid 2 (XL) - front / back
    • QTY: 1 - in bag - $15 shpd
    • QTY: 1 - not in bag - $15 shpd - FREE with purchase/trade value of $50 or more
    • WipeOut Fusion (XL) - front / back - $15 shpd
    • Nintendo Logo (L) - image here - $15 shpd
    • Nintendo GameCube (L) - front / back - $15 shpd
    • Rayman 2 (Black in shrinkwrap - from Dreamcast release) - $15 shpd - FREE with purchase/trade value of $50 or more
    • Maximo Boxers (QTY: 2 - L) - image here - $10 shpd - FREE with purchase/trade value of $50 or more
Others
ps3.gif
PlayStation3 //
ps2-1.gif
PlayStation2

icon_psp.gif
PlayStation Portable

I have a crap load of PSP accessories. Majority have been opened and tested for review (unless noted). I have also included the link to my reviews on them (pictures are inside each review), if no link to review of item than there will be a link to site or image of item:

Audio / Docks / Speakers

Battery Packs
Carry Cases/Protections
xbox360.gif
Xbox 360

I have a crap load of Xbox360 accessories. Majority have been opened and tested for review (unless noted). I have also included the link to my reviews on them (pictures are inside each review), if no link to review of item than there will be a link to site or image of item:
Miscellaneous
icon_ds.gif
DS //
icon_gba.gif
GameBoy Advance

I have a crap load of DS accessories. Majority have been opened and tested for review (unless noted). I have also included the link to my reviews on them (pictures are inside each review), if no link to review of item than there will be a link to site or image of item:

Cases
Miscellaneous
  • Pelican GBA Cartridge Sleeve Case - QTY: 3 - $2 each shipped
wii.gif
Nintendo Wii
I have a crap load of Wii accessories. Majority have been opened and tested for review (unless noted). I have also included the link to my reviews on them (pictures are inside each review), if no link to review of item than there will be a link to site or image of item: -

MY WANTS:
This is updated when there is something I want, so check back often. Here is how I rate how bad I want your items:
icon14.gif
- I can get it else where for cheap; not a must have
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
- I'm somewhat interested in making a deal
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
- I'm definitely interested in making a deal
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
- I'll give you anything for it! (OK, not really but I'm very interested)
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
- A must have. I'll do anything (there are certain exceptions ;) )​
  • $$$ Money
    icon14.gif
    icon14.gif
    icon14.gif
  • iconbluraypng.png
    Blu-Ray Movies
    icon14.gif
    icon14.gif
    icon14.gif
    icon14.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
id really love that iSkin in blue. is that FS only or are you trading? Excellent reviews btw!

[quote name='jPoD15']id really love that iSkin in blue. is that FS only or are you trading? Excellent reviews btw![/QUOTE]
Its for sale and for trade. Let me know what you have for trade. If not, its $35 shpd.

I have a Mario and Luigi: PiT i'm interested in dealing out. I'll take a check at your list or you could send an offer for a shipped price.

Bump because I want to tag this (there are some really great cases and things in there that I'd love to get, but sadly have nothing on your list that you need right now) and so you get a free bump.

[quote name='Strell']Bump because I want to tag this (there are some really great cases and things in there that I'd love to get, but sadly have nothing on your list that you need right now) and so you get a free bump.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Cml for or sell me WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2006, PM me thanks :)[/QUOTE]
Didnt see anything in your trade list. I did see two games on your IGN tho..Mario & Luigi: PiT and Gitaroo Man.

[quote name='iazybandit']Thanks. I am open to offers. Just because something isnt listed doesnt mean I'm not open to other things. There might be things that might catch my eyes even though its not in my wants. So throw me things and I'll take a look.[/QUOTE]

I have a tradelist in my sig if you have a few minutes to spare. PM me if anything jumps out at you. Thanks!

[quote name='Strell']I have a tradelist in my sig if you have a few minutes to spare. PM me if anything jumps out at you. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Sorry. Not interested in anything. But check back as my want list is often updated if I'm looking for something.

[quote name='rortiz79']interested in PW ds. See if anything catches ur eye in my collection and trade thread in sig.[/QUOTE]
Sorry not interested in anything.

why didntcha tell me ya needed DS cases? jPod's got the hookup. 5 Sealed in box, 2 not sealed :)

[quote name='jPoD15']why didntcha tell me ya needed DS cases? jPod's got the hookup. 5 Sealed in box, 2 not sealed :)[/QUOTE]
HAHA, like I said, my wants are always updated so be sure to look out for it.

As for the cases, I didnt mean the case that comes with the game when you buy it. I meant the one that holds cartridge only. If thats what you have, you have pics?

[quote name='iazybandit']HAHA, like I said, my wants are always updated so be sure to look out for it.

As for the cases, I didnt mean the case that comes with the game when you buy it. I meant the one that holds cartridge only. If thats what you have, you have pics?[/QUOTE]

indeed that is what i have my man. lemme find the pics online for ya.
Here ya go: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-hzp.html That sealed, and 2 madcatz. Blue and black i think. Also have around 6 gba ones too

[quote name='jPoD15']i shall try to get there for ya. If not, how much with the 7 cases for the case?[/QUOTE]
I only need that 5 pack. I'll drop $5 off the price.

I may have already said this but this is definitely the best looking TL on CAG - very sweet - makes me want to redo my want list :rofl:

If you're looking to sell, I'd be interested in Big Red One depending upon price :D

[quote name='joevan']I may have already said this but this is definitely the best looking TL on CAG - very sweet - makes me want to redo my want list :rofl:

If you're looking to sell, I'd be interested in Big Red One depending upon price :D[/QUOTE]
HAHAHA thanks. Give me a price. I only put less than 2 hours into it.

[quote name='joevan']I may have already said this but this is definitely the best looking TL on CAG - very sweet - makes me want to redo my want list :rofl:

If you're looking to sell, I'd be interested in Big Red One depending upon price :D[/QUOTE]
HAHAHA thanks. I only put less than 2 hours into it..$40 shpd?

[quote name='Aika']CML for Phoenix Right[/QUOTE]
The only things I see that I am interested in is Mario and Luigi: PiT and MKDS. Possibly Time Crisis II but definitely the DS games.

Added a couple more PSP accessories. Also completed my first deal...so I have 1 under my CAG belt (once that person leaves me feedback).

bread's done
Back