Replacement UMD cases?

Assuming you mean just the case that the UMD came in, (not the protective casing on the disc) try your local blockbuster/gamerush. I know they throw out dvd cases by the hundreds, maybe they'll have some extra PSP cases they can give you.

I've been searching high and low myself, I did find one place online that listed them, but they only take euros (no issue since a credit card will handle that) but the have always been out of stock.

If anyone knows of any online dealer that sells them (like the original with one umd, window for the slip cover and the manual clip) please post here too.

I'll help asianxcore out if I can get some original styled UMD cases online.

Edit: The site I found that is always out: http://dectrondigital.com/index.php?cPath=207

I saw a set being sold on Ebay once, U.S seller. But I just wanted to know if I have any choices as B&M stores go.

thanks for all the help.

[quote name='asianxcore']I saw a set being sold on Ebay once, U.S seller. But I just wanted to know if I have any choices as B&M stores go.

thanks for all the help.[/QUOTE]

Sold in B&M, I've gone as far as going in to import shops with no luck.

You're not going to find them for sale at any major location unless you luck out and they decide to sell the cases from games that were stolen out of them.... I've seen a few store do this. I never thought of blockbusters, but that is a possibility; didn't know they rented PSP stuff.

I asked the guys at EB what would they do for a trade w/o a case and they told me they wouldn't take it for a PSP; was hoping they would have a source.

If I do find a source, I probably have to buy in a lot of 100+, so I'll PM you if I get any.

on psp411 they have a thread where people use altoids sours boxes (the round ones) to store umds. Thet say you can fit 5 in a box.

bread's done
Back