Sign the Chris Kanyon TNA Wrestling Petition!

Pinnacle

CAGiversary!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/806106708

Sign up and let your voices be heard! Chris kanyon needs back on a televised promotion!

If your have never heard of Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling, go to:

www.tnawrestling.com

Jeff Hardy just showed up at the last PPV.

Ken Shamrock and Dennis Rodman are showing up at the next PPV along with reality TV star Johnny Fairplay.

Total Non Stop Action wrestling can be seen on Fox Sports Net at 3pm every friday.

If you like ECW and WCW- you will like TNA.

Jeff Jarrett
Jimmy Hart (works backstage only at the moment)
D-Lo Brown
Raven
Sabu
Jeff Hardy
Big Vito
AJ Styles
Jerry Lynn
Shane Douglas
Kid Kash
Prime Time Elix Skipper
Konnan
BG James (formerly Road Dogg of DX)
Ron "The Truth" Killings (formerly K-Kwik)
Mr Aguila (formerly Esse Rios)
Hector Garza (former WCW talent)

On Air personalities:

Dusty Rhodes
Vince Russo
Mike Tenay

Jeff Hammond of NASCAR fame will join the announce team in mid July.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']is sting with them. His picture is on there many times.[/quote]

He was there for a little while. He did it as a favor to Jerry jarrett (coo founder of TNA with jeff jarrett) as Jerry gave him his start in the business. There is talk that Stong may come back now that the WWE has turned him down. You never know.

I totally forgot about Kanyon. TNA will be a good fit for him. It seems to be working for the other former WWE wrestlers and WCW wrestlers.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']WWE didnt turn sting down, he turned them down.[/quote]

yea he would only work if Luger got work as well.

I guess they finally got their TV deal

sting turned them down cause he got all jesus-y and didn't like the current contest of the show.

i have no idea why i know that.

Kanyon is pretty bad ass. Do you guys remember when he took that huge ass dive off the top of the three-tiered cage at that one PPV? It was the one with DDP vs. David Arquette vs. someone else? That was a pretty awesome match even though David Arquette ended up winning the WCW championship. That pretty much signaled the WCW was going to crash.

I really liked Kanyon when he was in Raven's Flock and he wore that cool skeleton outfit.

I'm going to have to check out TNA, though. There's a lot of good WCW wrestlers on there that I loved back in the day.

If you can't tell, I was a huge WCW fan, and when it died, my interest in wrestling pretty much died, too. I watched WCW way back in the day when you had Cactus Jack, Big Van Vader, the original Sting and Luger. As a matter of fact, I can still remember when Sting and Luger first became a tag team.

As much as I've always loved WCW, they had some really dumb ideas. Do you guys remember when Sting teamed up with RoboCop? Pssshhh.

Or whadda bout, when Chuckie threatened to kill Rick Steiner? That was really, really, really bad.

Sting didnt sign mainly because they wanted him full time traveling like the rest of them and he didnt want that. I get all my news from a friend who helps her aunt run indy wrestling leagues out in PA for wwe.

Kanyon was in ravens flock? When he had the skeleton thing going his name was Mortis. I dont recall him being part of it.

i actually have that match where sting teams with robocop lol...

and kanyon was awesome when he was doing his ddp gimmick...that was awesome

[quote name='guyver2077']i actually have that match where sting teams with robocop lol...

and kanyon was awesome when he was doing his ddp gimmick...that was awesome[/quote]

I hate to keep doing this to you guyver, but do you always pick the WWE wrestlers that suck for your avatar? First Goldberg now Casper the white-eyebrowed ghost? :wink:

bread's done
Back