Front Mission 4 only $22.59 at CDUniverse

Gnomeslayer

CAGiversary!
Seems like a pretty good deal considering the game just came out a little while ago. CD Universe seems like a pretty decent place, but just to make sure, does anyone have any experience ordering from them in the past? They have 75,000+ reviews at Bizrate, so I figured they were pretty good :)

660297.jpg

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=GAMES&pid=6680698

In my haste to correct the link (and place my own order), I neglected to thank you. Thanks, good deal. The reviews are mediocre, but it is FM, so I expect it to be good anyway.

[quote name='evilwrath666']Looks like a scam, I tried to order it but it added 9 of them to my cart along with Shenmue :evil: I just canceled it[/quote]

It isn't a scam, it was a session ID in the original link, but that has been fixed now.

[quote name='evilwrath666']Looks like a scam, I tried to order it but it added 9 of them to my cart along with Shenmue :evil: I just canceled it[/quote]

Sorry, I messed up the link :oops:

But they have Shenmue there for a pretty nice price too, $6.15, I didn't want to pass that up :D

i was actully on the fence about paying full price for this game day of release, because i figured it wouldnt have a huge run, since it had little to no hype, and prolly wouldnt drop. but im i ever glad i waited 2 weeks and saved 25$!!

It's odd this was so cheap, most of their new games and almost all of their older ones are WAY over priced, $53-$60 for a new one, and I saw GBA games on there going for $42 (Pokemon Ruby) Im not going to complain though, I ordered a copy of FM4.

Yeah, you can bet I'm going to be watching my CC transactions very very close. I dont want to be charged $56 for a game they had listed at $22

Just make sure to save your e-mail confirmation, just in case. I don't think this is a price mistake or anything though.

It seems like CD Universe makes up for the games they charge less for by charging more for other games. For every Front Mission 4 at $22 they have, there's 5 games at $56.

CD Universe is NOT reliable. Pretty safe bet your orders will be cancelled. All three of the orders I've ever placed with them have been cancelled. Twice the item had been out of stock for years, and the other time it was a misprice, which they refused to honor. By the way, their inventory isn't linked to their website, so they're probably sold out by now.

Any other feedback from other users? I've heard nothing but great news from them, but hell at least we're hearing something negative, and I always listen to both sides.

Dispite being unemployed for almost a year I, thankfully am NOT broke... For 25 bucks after tax... man I really should wait untill I beat FM3 but this seems too good to pass up....

Geez I've already ordered the thing 3 times in my head I might as well do it for real.

I've ordered from them before, 3 times actually. My only problem with them is that they don't update their stock often enough. They've had items I ordered listed as in stock, yet on my account, it says the items are backordered. My order wasn't canceled because of this (not that I gave them a chance to cancel it, I canceled the order myself.) My other two orders went through without any problems.

I bought 2, one for me and one for a friend who has wanted this game. I really hope I get it. This game looks sweet.

Too good to pass up. I just ordered mine too. I sure hope I don't get backordered or cancelled. Thanks for the great deal!

I picked up one also. I've had minor trouble with Universe before but things always panned out (ordered the boxed set of Escaflowne from them around Christmas; listed in stock, switched to backorderec,took 3 weeks to get here)

Front mission 4 won't drop Price at least 6-12 months after it been released. Maybe, it getting RARE & Hard to find too :)

I planed to pickup this game at Target around a week now with my "Grand Theft Auto: VC Raincheck" but i think i'll save it for some new game :)

bread's done
Back