This guy is ridiculous!

While he doesn't seem to be charging a "ridiculous" amount, his shipping charges are all over the place. Identical size DVD case games vary in shipping costs anywhere from $6 to $10, which makes no sense since they would all cost the same to ship.

He charges different shipping depending on how competitive an item is on EBay. Since there are a lot of Pikmin 2's on EBay, he charges more shipping on that to sell for a lower price compared to a game like Killzone where he "only" charges $7 to ship.

If you haven't already, add S+H to your search results on eBay. It'll save you the time of looking at listings like those.

I feel bad for the scammers now that they put the shipping charge bar there, though I'm sure I'd feel different had I actually been scammed before.

Not me, searching for a good deal on eBay took about 10x longer before when you couldn't get the true total cost without clicking into the listing.

[quote name='wubb']If you haven't already, add S+H to your search results on eBay. It'll save you the time of looking at listings like those.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's good feature but a lot of sellers don't put in a shipping cost.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, that's good feature but a lot of sellers don't put in a shipping cost.[/QUOTE]

Easy solution to that as well. Don't bother with those listings. They tend to be the power sellers that put about 5000 words of boiler plate in their listings with a section in the middle telling you S+H for a single game will run you something like $8-9.

You know people like this guy. (Found by doing a random game search and clicking on the first result that didn't specify shipping.)

I always Ship for roughly 3 bucks. I say for a game that is shipped First Class it about 1.80 then .55 for DC. I still Make a tiny profit off of shipping but Im usually the cheapest for 3 bucks. I try not to rape people on shipping like some douche bags on ebay do.

The sick thing is that when I sell a game with reasonable shipping it usually sells for the same amount as others that are charging double for shipping. I'm starting to be tempted to up my s&h.

It sucks that people only bid my non-ripoff auction as high as they are seeing ripoff auctions going for. It really seems that most people don't read the auction terms at all.

bread's done
Back