Vote for my Silent Hill poster

[quote name='sevdustflyer']I had no idea there was going to be a silent hill movie...will it suck? I'm going with yes.[/QUOTE]
Done by the same guy as Brotherhood of the Wolf, and I believe there is a trailer somewhere, so there is a sliver of hope it may be decent.

[quote name='alongx']Your friend did a better job than you, but I wouldn't vote for either anyway.[/QUOTE]

ahahah, i didnt make one, no way... my artistic talent comes in the form of none, hell, one of my myspace pictures is a stick figure picture of me, its pretty hilarious, thats about as far as my artistic talents go

It will be interesting to see how this movie comes across compared to the games. I have been telling friends who are huge into movies but no so much into games that the Silent Hill storyline is much better than the pschological movies that they think are so great for a long time now. I would always say that if it was made into a movie it would be a really good one, and I hope this doesn't disappoint, but it probably will. I don't think a 2 hour movie is long enough to really get into much of the story and watching survival horror happen is a lot different than playing it and trying to piece together clues.

haha, ya, I went through the first 300 or so posters, then realized there were over 2000 and gave up, but it is amazing how similar 90% of them all are. I hope they are going to have some kind of final voting for the top 4 or 6, because this method of voting makes it nearly impossible to make a fair judgment based on artistic merit.

bread's done
Back