Legendaryheroes.com legitimate for DVDs?

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
Hey all,

My dad is looking to buy all the Highlander DVDs for Valentine's Day for my mom, and he has found legendaryheroes.com, where it has all 6 seasons in one giant set for roughly $200. Here is the link.

But sites like amazon.com and such have it for $400, and froogle shows anywhere from 350-600. Oddly, ddd.com doesn't seem to carry it, and my dad can't wait for the 20% off sale anyway.

So my question is if anyone has ordered from legendaryheroes.com and knows if it is legimate or not. I noticed the site has a lot of things for different shows, everything from sword and shield replicas to Xena to Conan to LOTR.

If anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it.

-Strell

I ordered from there when they had the VHS Highlander tapes on sale. I really did not want VHS, but for $10's I got both seasons 1 & 2 (was supposed to get 3-5 too at $5 each, but they were sold out.

I tried to find out what I could before ordering, but did not find much. They do appear to be the official site for that and many other series as best as I could tell.

Bottom line, I ordered form them, got exactly what I ordered, and had no problems. It was the only order I ever placed with them though.

Hope it helps some...

Biscuit

I've ordered many items from legendaryheroes.com, including 2 DVD box sets within the last two weeks. I recieved them in approx. a week by UPS. I recieved no tracking number or updated status on my orders. But everything was nice and I was happy to get my items with a 2 free sets of stills. ^_^
If you have problems call their customer service and they will work with you.

As a note, they are offering all of the highlander seasons at 29.99 each. so with 6 seasons that totals to 179.94 (+ tax if you don't live in rainy Oregon). They are also offering the bigger box to house all of the seasons for $1. So it might be cheaper if you buy all of them seperately.
Just an fyi.

Great post though! I have been eyeing these also, thanks!

Yea, i bought the sixth season of highlander , and the Raven highlander series to complete my collection, the $1 box for the whole collection, then a $1 box for the Xena collection even though i only have the first season so far. Too bad that didnt have a box for Hercules, wouldve bought that too

bread's done
Back