Zone of Enders (PS2)
Zone of Enders: 2nd Runner (PS2)
Grandia 2 (PS2)
Atelier Iris (PS2)
Shadow Hearts (PS2)
Shadow Hearts 2 (PS2)
Star Ocean w/ Guide (PS2)
Wild Arms 3 (PS2)

Note: I'm not realy interested in selling, so if you want to buy send me a good offer. Also, I only ship UPS - I don't care how things get shipped to me, as long as they get to me undamaged.

[quote name='peteloaf']They are both available, not sure what on your list I'd want - any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

It depends on what you like (ex.action, mecha, magical girl, etc)

Umm, offhand this is what I can tell you.
Arc the Lad is based on the video game series (not sure if you'd played that, but just incase). Noir, Serial Experiments Lain, Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho are pretty well known ones...

Would you be intrested in selling that baseball stars? I'm guessing there was nothing on my trade list that you wanted to trade for it. Just PM me a price

[quote name='Odenat']Would you be intrested in selling that baseball stars? I'm guessing there was nothing on my trade list that you wanted to trade for it. Just PM me a price[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you got it or not, but I pm'ed you about another NGPC game I have, I was just waiting to hear if you wanted it or not.

[quote name='jPoD15']ive been offered $13 and i want to go lower.[/QUOTE]

That's a little lower than I'd be willing to go, sorry

I could use a phoenix wright, don't wanna pay for it though, I have a sealed warioware touched, if you don't want that, cml for something else maybe.

[quote name='SpazX']I could use a phoenix wright, don't wanna pay for it though, I have a sealed warioware touched, if you don't want that, cml for something else maybe.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, sorry (Wario Ware is great and all but I don't have a DS)

I'm interested in Phoenix Wright. Please CML and let me know if you see anything. If there is a game on my list you like and it isn't worth much, I may be able to do a game + cash/paypal deal.

I want phoenix wright, let me know what your interested in. I don't have anything listed on your trade list, but maybe we can work something else out.

Question, is King of Fighters best collection usable with ARP, if So ball park range on price, and trades you'd consider?

[quote name='Desslok']Question, is King of Fighters best collection usable with ARP, if So ball park range on price, and trades you'd consider?[/QUOTE]

'96 & '97 are compatible, '95 is not (it uses it's own memory card, so you need a japanese system for it)

I'm looking for PSOne & DS Games

i have:

PS1:
FF7 - non gh
FF8 - no disc 2 - non gh
FF9 - non gh
FF Tactics - gh

PS2:
PS2 Slim - all cables + PS2 Analog remote(blue) + brand new, sealed, sony 8mg mem card(black expensive one)
La Pucelle: Tactics
NHL 2004
Boldurs Gate: Dark Alliance - non gh
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Indigo Prophecy - sealed

i am interested in the 200 dollars. lmk what you would want from this stuff.

i have slim ps2 w/ all hook ups and controller...box and all instructions, DQ8, katamari damacy, virtua fighter 4 evo, gta:sa

interested?

[quote name='blackjaw']i have slim ps2 w/ all hook ups and controller...box and all instructions, DQ8, katamari damacy, virtua fighter 4 evo, gta:sa

interested?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm interested - As I said in the OP I have about $200 to spend - what all would you be willing to sell for that?

[quote name='nnthomas']I've got a sealed Nocturne I'll sell to you, how much are you willing to go for it?[/QUOTE]

Not much I'm broke:cry:

bread's done
Back