BEST MISTAKE IN ONLINE SHOPPING HISTORY.

Graystone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I order 3 copies of the rogue ops game to sell in my local flea market. I got them with 3 day shipping. well I got home from work and my mom said that a box had come for me. it had the 3 copies of rouge ops in it. so I was playing drvier 3 ( I rented it) then here comes the fedex truck they have a box for me I have not order anything but the 3 copies of rouge ops and So I assumed it was something I might have got off of ebay and forgot. so I open it and 3 more copies of rogue ops are in it. I was happy then thought shit they proably charged my card twice I go check my credit card online and it has been only charged once. god bless Ebgames.com.

NEVERMIND, i JUST GOT JUICED. I checked my card and they double charged me I am going to keep them anyway. I will just sell them lower then I had planned I had 5 copies and sold out all of them at 12 bucks I am going to sell these 6 at 9 a piece at the flea market.

It actually doesnt sound that great sorry. I had a better deal where I got (4) $150 concert tickets for the price of one... meaning nice profit for me.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']looks like you spoke too soon.[/quote]

yea, i was excited but then I went to check my card to see if the got my payment for this month and I saw it. It keeps me from having to order again.

I don't like when stores double charge and double ship an order. It's even worse when they double charge, but only ship one. Even if it's a mistake in my favor like if they charge once and double ship, I would contact them to correct the mistake. I prefer to be honest than to gain at someone's mistake.

[quote name='mookiemeister']I don't like when stores double charge and double ship an order. It's even worse when they double charge, but only ship one. Even if it's a mistake in my favor like if they charge once and double ship, I would contact them to correct the mistake. I prefer to be honest than to gain at someone's mistake.[/quote]

But I gurantee if they shipped one and charged twice they would not call you. that How I look at it.

[quote name='Graystone']But I gurantee if they shipped one and charged twice they would not call you. that How I look at it.[/quote]

Maybe if you were dealing with some fly-by-night company instead of a much larger company.

If they charged once and shipped twice they wouldn't catch it.

If they charged twice and shipped once they wouldn't catch it.

If they charged twice and shipped twice they DIDN'T catch it.

All three are mistakes by the company. All three have a chance of not getting caught. All three are up to you to report to them so they can correct their mistake. What you think they would do is irrelevant.

It sucks that they shipped two orders to you. I've had EB screw up an on-line order as well.

EB spent me a free PS2 edition of 007 Nightfire with my Xbox Nightfire order and I didn't get charged for the PS2 version. It wasn't even listed on the shipping slip inside the box. Needless to say my brother was happy (he has a PS2).

The best mistake I ever got in was Amazon mispricing Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth at $20 instead of $50. It wont be out for a few months, but its great that Im getting it so cheap.

Well seems the same thing just happend to me. A few months back a ordered this book "The Dead" anyway just now it came again. Im gonna check if they double billed me and if not ill check again in a while

That's actually not that good since I remember some people getting the $100 Target gift cards for FREE when Target cancelled their orders but still shipped the cards.

Not an online deal, but I bought a bunch of games at the TRU B2G1 free sale, and the girl forgot to ring out the game. Being the honest guy that I am, I tried to return the game to the store, but since I didn't have the receipt, they wouldn't take it. Oh well, I tried, and THUG for free ain't a bad deal.

bread's done
Back